• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

50mg Vyvanse + 1/2oz Lean Safe?

DerDiebKommt

Bluelighter
Sup everyone.

So I'm gonna get a little Vyvanse tomorrow and I still have some, but barely any lean left. My tolerance for both drugs is pretty low and I'm about 140lbs.

So would 50mg Vyvanse and just a half oz of lean do me any harm? Would one potentiate another? Would it just cancel out the effects? Should I take one before the other? If so, how long? Just anything I should know really.

Or is this sorta like speedballing, but no where as powerful?

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!

If I were you, I'd just save the lean for a different day. The two drugs (from personal experience combining opiates with vyvanse,) don't really do anything for me at least. I took 60mg roxy with 120mg of vyvanse once and it wasn't anything to write home about. If anything it messed with the opiate high. Like I said, I would just save it for a different day. Vyvanse can be pretty pleasurable on it's own anyway.

For harm reduction purposes, mixing the two isn't the best idea because one obviously speeds you up and one slows you down, but maybe you're looking for that and the "speedball" experience. Maybe it's just me, but I don't find it worth it....

Just a quick update, I took the 50mg Vyvanse and 2mg Xanax two 1/2 hours later.

I know I should've done some research first, but I didn't. I'm perfectly fine and actually liked the combo.

But of course I'm not going to do it again if it isn't safe. So is it?

Yea I know that but I'm perfectly fine and dont't plan on doing it too often, and even if I do it would be at low doses and spread a part.