• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

50mg of Adderall xr

cjm0531

Greenlighter
Ok. So, normally I am an opiate fan.. But I was able to get some Adderall xr 10mgs. (I have never done amphetamines, but I have a ton of stuff to do and need the energy, and boost, and I am curious.) well I took an initial 3 of the 10mg crushed up and in water, about 45min later I took another 10mg crushed up in water as well and then about 2 hours after the starter dose I took another 10mg the same method. My problem /question is why is it not working? I have a slight headache and that is it. What can I do for it to work better, taking into account that I have already taken 50mg since about 10am. Please help. Sorry idk where to post. So here it is.

Your post reads as though the Adderall is working for you. 50mg is a moderate dose, and you should not re-dose any of it. Why not get busy doing the things you posted that you have to do?

Don't mix the Adderall with any opiates, benzos, or alcohol, or downers.

I'm moving this to basic drug discussion for you.

Thanks for your reply. That's what I am trying to do.. I guess it is just not what I expected

Oh and what did you mean by "my post reads as though the Adderall is working for me?" just curious :)?

Oh and what did you mean by "my post reads as though the Adderall is working for me?" just curious :)?

It's all one paragraph, no spaces inbetween your sentences/questions.

Also, for some people Adderall/Dexedrine in a low or even moderate dose are pretty much just like drinking 2 cups of coffee. Despite what people will claim it's nowhere near as strong or as potent as crycal meth is, even though it's amphetamine.

Did you get everything done?

It's all one paragraph, no spaces inbetween your sentences/questions.

Also, for some people Adderall/Dexedrine in a low or even moderate dose are pretty much just like drinking 2 cups of coffee. Despite what people will claim it's nowhere near as strong or as potent as crycal meth is, even though it's amphetamine.

Did you get everything done?

Oh! Haha! I have always sucked at paragraphs. I always write that way! Lol. Ya. I got some stuff done, got the house cleaned 4 great dane puppies bathed, and their kennel cleaned. Maybe it is because I drink monsters everyday??

May I ask why you're crushing them up? I've never had any potency issues just swallowing them. Also, take a couple tums 30 minutes before your next dose. The decrease in acid will make it a bit stronger, but don't overdo it.