• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

50mg benadryl sleep aids. issues with sleeping

broManDudeGuy

Greenlighter
Hi and thanks for your time. Ive been having trouble sleeping after stopping a long time opiate habit (3 months clean). My life has changed drastically and i am now on xanex and paxil for the first time ever, about 2 months ago. Also i quit my job moved away onto a homestead farm where i work and im attending college. Its 430am right now and i cant ever seem to be able to sleep until after the sun comes up sometimes. I was taking benadryl a lot to get thru it for a week or two. But i cant keep doing that and also if i take it too late then i cant wake up for half the day. Advice would be appreciated

You can try melatonin to regulate your sleep cycle. I took 3mgs on my first go, and i really like the feeling. It's a natural sleepiness. I bought the kind with vitamin b6. I always feel great in the morning after taking it, because I get such a deep sleep. I know people who say it's for the birds though. Maybe give it a shot? Good luck, sleep problems SUCK.

http://www.m.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/tc/melatonin-overview

Last edited:
Don't use Benadryl more than once in a while, chronic use is not recommended. As Crunchyplanets mentionned, I'd start with melatonin. I've had (am having kinda) the same sleep problems and my doctor prescribed 25 mg of Trazodone, which I stopped taking because evenm if it worked, it caused me to wake up 2-3 times every night, soaking wet of sweat. Melatonin never really worked for me, or maybe my dosage was too small. What I do now is vape a few hits of cannabis right before going to sleep.

^ Yep, melatoin and magnesium. Also you can try valeria root. Or maybe even some Kava.

benadryl is a dirty anti histamine try getting some hydroxine its a beefed up benadryl
or try some melatonin,magnesium but becareful some variations will give you the shits magnesium glycinate less likely to give you the shits, chamomile tea
fapping or sex you would be surprised
get some lavender oil, cannabis or chug down a good ol fashioned beer plenty of stuff to help you pass out

Definitely give Melatonin a try. Don't discount it because it's not a "drug". I used to take 2-3 pills at night and sure enough, I'd get tired inside a half hour. What do you have to lose if it doesn't work?

Last edited:
Melatonin, GABA, magnesium, Skullcap, Chamomile, Valerian root, passionflower... All these will help, preferably together. take a regular dose of melatonin, GABA, and magnesium, then brew a tea out of a gram of each of the herbs. This will definitely help with sleep onset. Take rhe pharms then drink it when you're ready to go to bed. You can add sugar and cream if you like, but try not to put more than a teaspoon of sugar. The Valerian has a particular odour and taste to it, but I've really grown to like it.

Melatonin, GABA, magnesium, Skullcap, Chamomile, Valerian root, passionflower... All these will help, preferably together. take a regular dose of melatonin, GABA, and magnesium, then brew a tea out of a gram of each of the herbs. This will definitely help with sleep onset. Take rhe pharms then drink it when you're ready to go to bed. You can add sugar and cream if you like, but try not to put more than a teaspoon of sugar. The Valerian has a particular odour and taste to it, but I've really grown to like it.
passion flower herb can be smoked the throat hit is super harsh but quite nice once you get passed that
high levels of it had me tripping good anti cig solution also
i wouldnt add real deal sugar as sugar can elevate HR hard to tell use some splenda or fake sugar etc
valerian root taste fucking horrible but shit does it do wonders though