• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

50mg benadryl for amphetamine come-down

i like using DPH on the comedown to get sleep. diphen doesnt provide the same relief as benzos but it will still help you get to bed. i do however like using diphen to sleep, it works well for me though i do need atleast 100-150mg to even feel the slightest sedation. i have been taking diphen for opiate potentiation, nausea, and as a sleep aide for the better part of the past 3 years.

50mg of Benadryl will do just fine. As long as you don't have a tolerance to it, Then you'll need more than the 50mg. I would take a max of 75mg first, wait an hour and see how you feel. Add just 25mg more max if you didn't knock out. But this is of course if you have a tolerance and normally take two at a time.

I've used this method many times and has worked well. I've also taken Vistaril which is a prescription antihistamine for people on opiates who get itchy and nauseous.... But now I have a Xanax script so those are my go to first choice of course.

Thanks for the input Dan, we really appreciate you joining up and I and everyone else definitely want to extend a warm welcome to you! Now, as you're getting to know the rules of the forum, I encourage you to both read the rules/guidelines yourself and to take our advice and redirection along the way. Following these steps will help you become a more effective and helpful member of the community and will also help you learn how to best and most-effectively frame your own questions/threads.

Regarding this thread in particular, while your input was definitely valued, be aware that the thread is actually several years old at this point. When threads are this old, it doesn't mean "don't write in them", but it does imply that you should make sure that you have something new and/or useful to add prior to bumping such an old thread. The issue is that the input that you gave is not anything that wasn't already addressed in both the thread in question and in other threads.

You've done nothing explicitly wrong here, but always try to make sure that you're really contributing in your posts. We don't like or enjoy being Nazi's regarding the organization of the forums, but it's a reality that there are only a small number of threads that can be displayed on the front page and the majority of people will not end up going to that second page. So, with all respect and kindness in mind, please try to be sure that what you contribute in the future keeps these suggestions in mind.

Again, welcome to Bluelight!!!!