• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

50mg 4-aco-dmt Psilacetin trip ++++ (+?)

mrxro

Greenlighter
I am not a big 'trip report' guy (don't read them fully because of the placebo effect) so this will not be an in depth account of my experience, however I find it noteworthy to report experiences that are high dose or particularly profound.

I have tons of LSA and almost took 2 of my pills (you can look up my recipe linked to my name) with this dose because I think they would mix well, maybe next weekend! lol

3PM took 4 of my 6.5mg honey pills, and sniffed 24mg up the 'ol snout. (I use honey to mix larger amounts then put into gel caps and freeze them. I am under the assumption that since shrooms stay almost infinitely in honey, that psilacetin will also stay for extended periods, only time will tell!
Come up was about 30 minutes to full peak. Pretty normal for me. (lsa comes on me in 15-20!)
++++ The first hour was full on stoned as F, cleaning and organizing for several hours before this, and tryin to finish was quite a task! Mentally I was very capable, but my body was 'drunk'! ( I am very experienced with psychedelics so keeping myself active, even driving isn't out of my league while very high)
After the first onset of peak I leveled out nicely, mentally I went right pas ego loss (LITERALLY) and ego loss was actually laughable seeming even small and childish.
Visuals were very strong and 'ACID' like, less shrooms honestly. I have never done DMT so I cannot compare, but I imagine from what I have heard that it may be similar.
I was literally 'in tune' with everything, functioning as a single father, cleaning, and riding this amazing enlightenment dragon! My third eye was fully activated in the sence that I could read peoples minds around me, when people I wasn't familiar with came around I couldn't read them as well in the sense that their surface emotions were clouding my ability to see deeper into them until I had time to get through the surface. This was amazing and fun! I actually got deep into the psyche of my 3 boys and managed to communicate with them on a very deep and meaningful level.
The entire time I was 'connected' to everyone and everything (even you!) in a very literal sence, it was like being part of a computer and I could access all the software at once like a CPU. It was very electric and I could see that 'mentally/spiritually' I am completely seperate from this body I reside in, symbiotically, entering a 'special' (human) body which was made just for 'us' to share an experience with. I saw my body as any other 'beast' pushing for its carnal needs and wants, and that "I" was actually able to put it under my submission and have it act as I see fit (not normally easy for me, my carnal side is dominant), and not as it wanted.
I was part of the afterlife and yet still in my body at the same time, I could tell that the 'me' that isn't part of this body exists separately from this 'physical' world, and that I should not feel for the loss of my body any more than I should feel for any animal in nature who is simply part of our earthy life cycle.

At about 8pm the peak leveled off to a nice 1/8 bag of shrooms peaking type high, this lasted until I went to bed at about midnight, having very clear CEVs, clear in the sense that they were visions of people and places that looked real, like I was watching them.
I have never had sex on 4-aco yet, and unlike me am not very horny on it. I imagine I will try it eventually, but the clear headed aspect (I mean clear fucking headed, thinking on levels unimagined, while body drunk) leaves no desire for self gratification in a physical sense except maybe food (REAL food) tastes absolutely amazing!!!@

I have now done 4-aco 4x in the last week (I have a shit ton lol, but think it won't last as long as I hoped! especially at 50=mg per session!) and found some useful information about dosing and duration of 'reset' dose tolerance.
55mg done saturday (first trip) but spread out over 14 hours to extend the trip. It was a great 1/8+ shrooms high the whole time but no real breakthrough (some but not fully like yesterday!), good visuals and happy feelings!
The next day I did another 40mg just to see tolerance, I did trip but it was almost all mental, so not a waste but not nearly what it would be with w 'reset'.
The following wednesday I did 30mg sniffed, great 1/8 shrroms experiance again.
Then the following saturday I did this trip, 4 trips in a week. Tolerance was not too high IMO, but I have yet to try a small dose lol!
I have shared many of the pills I made and everyone is amazed! It is so clean on the body, so clear headed yet stoned, so enlightening, just amazing.
I was actually wanting to get some LSD, but after 55mg dose I do not think I want any, this is better hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was exactly like LSD but with DMT/shroomy visuals, and a much clearer head. I am really looking forward to more experimenting and am going to start a microdosing regiment because this substance really helps me calm and think so clearly.

I know I am not a good writer and am sure this can be ripped apart by a 4th grade english teacher! lol
But I am hoping to share information I could not find myself after weeks of research on various forms of psychedelics, settling on 4-aco, and getting deep into it.
PS: smoking weed while peaking is useless lol, it will get your body high, but not 'you' lol BUT after the peak settles it definitely gives a boost to the visuals and the euphoric side of MJ.
Thanks for reading and if you have questions about 4-aco I would love to answer you!