View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

50mcg acid enough for first trip

chris_columbia

Greenlighter
I am 6ft 1inch 220lbs and am experienced with dxm, shrooms, weed, coke, and some opiates and amphetamines, I have 1 50mcg tab of acid and am wondering if this will be enough to make me trip? It's very small maybe a bit smaller than my pinky nail which makes me question how strong it could be.

How do you know it's 50mcg?? (Not calling you out just curious) That's on the lower side of the dosage scale but if it is all you have it should be enjoyable.

My dealer said he saw the guy who had the big sheet and actually dosed them, I just took it and it has a slight bitterness to it, not as bad as DOM but it's still bitter none the less. I thought it was supposed to be tasteless? My tongue is numb now.

20 minutes in and I'm tripping really hard, I didn't even swallow the tab before objects started to morph.

Alright than, well I'm here to learn so I didn't just kill myself did i? The effects feel similar to that of dom but the onset was so much faster.

You will probably be fine, but don't ever do it again. NBOMe is russian roulette. There is no such thing as responsible NBOMe use.

In future instances, if it has any taste should I just spit it out ? I've heard "if it's bitter it's a spitter" but I wouldn't want to spit out something that could be something good.

In future instances, if it has any taste should I just spit it out ? I've heard "if it's bitter it's a spitter" but I wouldn't want to spit out something that could be something good.

There's a number of test kits out there you can buy that will give you some objective indication as to what's in your drugs. Bitterness at the very least should be taking as a warning sign. Compounds like the NBOMe and NBOH series and the DOxs have bitter tastes and are commonly misrepresented as LSD. NMBOMes have been known to kill some people at doses at which other people have had enjoyable trips. There's no telling what it will do to anyone at any certain dose. Having previously taken a dose and been ok does not guarantee the next time will be the same. They are very unpredictable drugs and should thus be avoided. DOxs are less dangerous and found to be enjoyable by a lot of people. They last a lot longer than LSD though and do not have the same safety profile so more care needs to be taken with taken them (in large amounts or in combination with other drugs). Taste alone is not accurate enough to tell you what's on your blotters. Some blotters can have just LSD and taste bitter because of the ink or the way they have been stored (eg. in the same bag that contained other drugs).

The only way to know for sure is to send the tabs to a lab, such as Energy Control. You can also order your LSD from reputable vendors.

Enjoy your trip man. Safe travels and good vibes your way. :)

Edit: And for future reference, small tabs are just fine. It's the big ones you need to watch out for.

If it had really been LSD, 50ug would have given you some light effects but it's unlikely you would have properly tripped.

The saying goes if it's bitter it's a spitter.

Definitely a NBOME as it numbs the tounge.

The trip started probably 20 minutes after having it under tongud, I swallowed it than I tripped pretty hard for I'd say an hour than I started coming down, the high was nice I was talking to a lady and her eyes kind of moved down on her head sometimes, like they drooped, and sometimes it would look like she bad four eyes, everything around we was moving And when I stared at tiles on the floor rhe little specks in the tiles would move like ants. It was very intense for the 60 minutes it lasted.

LSD usually lasts for 8-12 hours, takes 30-60 minutes to start & a light dose wouldn't usually be that visual. A test kit should easily tell the difference between LSD & nbome.