View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

500ug LSD trip after a breakup

Psychedstoner

Bluelighter
My long term girlfriend and I just split yesterday which totally foils my plan for my planned trip tonight... or does it? I know it's generally agreed upon that you should only trip in a good state of mind, however I feel tripping may be a good way to cope with this breakup. I have Xanax on hand if it gets too out of hand. What do you bluelighters think? I'm a pretty experienced tripper if that helps at all.

whats the intention?

why 500ug? that is abt 4 times what i would take

my personal opinion is that its more important to process these emotions sober, tripping when you are feeling this vulnerable.. i dont think its a good idea

I agree with Mysterie, I don't think it's a good idea by default. If you did decide to go ahead with it, probably best to lower the dosage to something much tamer, like 100µg.

On the other hand, who knows, maybe it will be just what you need. Listen to you gut about this, knowing that 500µg is a shit-ton of acid, a dose that will blow your world apart.

Shit sorry I should have mentioned I have a tolerance. It's probably more like 200ug without a tolerance

My brother got in a big fight with his (now separated) wife at a festival and decided to squirt a vial in his mouth. Like 70-90 hits, over 8000 ug. He's very experienced and probably had some tolerance. It's how he processes. He was wandering around and apparently the wife got freaked and had security looking for him, but once they realized it was him they knew he would be fine.

That being said, I wouldn't recommend doing high doses by yourself. I took around 1000 ug with 2mg of xanax by myself and it was a bad idea.

I dropped about two hours ago and so far I think it's been a pretty good choice. I've really come to terms with my situation I do believe. I'm realizing now everyone told me I probably shouldn't so sorry to ignore your advice.. but perpetualdawn mentioned something about going with my gut and that's what my gut told me to do and so far no regrets