Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

~500mg Ketamine and no K-hole

ketbytes

Greenlighter
Hello,

I snorted around 270mg ketamine, later after 10min, i took another 130mg ketamine.

I still didn't k-hole.

What's the dose i should do to reach k-hole?
What's the max possible dose i can take being safe?

Thanks.

I think the next step is purchasing a test kit and/or sending your material to get tested.

I've holed off of as little as 100mg of s isomer ketamine

In the UK we call this a half g cruiser. Guaranteed hole.

Either you haven't got ketamine, it's heavily bashed ketamine, or your dissociative tolerance is very high. I can remember my first line was less than an inch long.

Without tolerance and pure ketamine, 100-200mg should blast you off from this world. If you needed to do half a gram, didn't holed, and you haven't got any disso tolerance, you were scammed.

Yeah the first time i got like 0.3g of K I did half of it and seriously thought i made myself retarded. Now I can rail half a gram and still be moderately coherent like yeah maybe not much for walking for physical effort but i can change the song on my phone and shuffle around while like holding walls and other weird actions.

I have also dosed too high and completely wiped my memory of the "k-hole" i was trying to reach so although it may not be dangerous to do a decent amount it could have the negative effect of being a "waste"

I have been doing moderately as of late. Basically between 0.5g-1.5g a week nothing crazy like 2 or 3 nights a week at most (only do 0.5g-0.7g average a sitting) for a few months so my tolerance is moderate.

As far as safety of high dosing, for medical use in anesthesia, they use much larger doses than are used recreationally, which puts you entirely unconscious and unresponsive but is pretty safe. However I can't speak about the safety of chronic usage. besides that, yeah you probably have heavily cut ketamine.

Though still not a sure thing, this is why I have the wide spectrum of testing products so I can relax max, (Mecke, Mandelin, Marquis). Monday QBing is something I like to avoid, others are more resilient/intrepid...lol. If I know the guy & even supposed batch/substance, I still test for what I can, (& to see sight timing variations)... reaction times can on some things help reveal the cut but of course, not all & not always.