• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines 500mg 4-aco-dmt "I shit myself once and vomited twice - it was marvellous!"

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Havn't been able to find any 4-aco in the Uk for a couple of years. Ordered half a gram from a good source and hoped it was good quality - theres been a big drop in quality, in the early years you got white stuff with incredible euphoria that you could dance on for hours since then its been this shitty grey colour that gives you nausea if you move too much. Unfortunately this stuff was more of this shit synthesis/stepped on rubbish.

But hey-ho I started with 100mg to see what the quality was, got me tripping but I could tell it was shit quality. Since I knew I probably wouldnt take it again I thought fuck it and ate the whole half gram. Pretty intense DMT effects and I came to 3 hours later with my underpants on my head.

(I didnt really shit myself or vomit btw)

I dont think this is 4-aco-dmt. 500 mg would get you in an ambulance i think, even with tolerance? 50 mg would already be a high dose with normal 4-aco..

People have died from much smaller doses of other 4-subbed tryptamines, though I think via insufflation. The concept of expecting a powder like that to be so cut that you start with 100mg is unreal to me, why not wash it/recrystallize?

I dont think this is 4-aco-dmt. 500 mg would get you in an ambulance i think, even with tolerance? 50 mg would already be a high dose with normal 4-aco..

I sniffed 50mg it put me in a quite the condition. I could see myself with 3 eyes in the mirror. And was having full on delusions, like the world would end the next morning. Head rushes too.

It was every bit as intense as a breakthough with DMT. Probably more so as I was actually conscious the entire experience. Couldn't sleep a wink all night and it took til 10am the next morning to get any rest whatsoever.

Literally felt like a mushroom myself for the whole trip. I'd hazard a strong guess that any more would put someone in a bad shape. I know Ismene took his orally but surely 500mg isn't doable without being in a really bad way at least?

It seemed to allow me to breathe deeper than usual at that dose. My skin felt so smooth. But in the aftermath i needed 24 hours rest to recover from it. Such an intense trip.

People have died from much smaller doses of other 4-subbed tryptamines, though I think via insufflation. The concept of expecting a powder like that to be so cut that you start with 100mg is unreal to me, why not wash it/recrystallize?

Not to be off-topic, but this is the first I've heard of this. Well, technically I have heard of overdose deaths involving mushrooms, mostly involving children though. Do you have any links/references? I'm always interested to keep up on these things.