• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

50 pounds of marijuana delivered to the wrong address

poledriver

Bluelighter
50 pounds of marijuana delivered to the wrong address

One resident of Hazlet, New Jersey got far more than they were expecting when a surprise shipment appeared at their door.

When police were called to the home to check out the delivery they got quite a shock.

Officers from the Hazlet Township Police Department took possession of several boxes in an attempt to locate the correct address.

ARTICLE-IMAGE-WEED.jpg

Upon looking for a packing list which would contain information on the addressee, officers opened the packages and found they contained approximately 50 pounds of marijuana.

On the police department's Facebook the post read: "If you were expecting these packages and would like to claim them, please come to Police Headquarters.

ARTICLE-IMAGE-WEED2.jpg

"In the meantime our detectives will be working with County, State, and Federal Law Enforcement agencies to locate the owner of this property."

It's not the first example of criminals acting in a stupid manner.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/29901690/the-most-unexpected-doorstep-delivery/

I would be scared as hell if that showed up at my door.
But also shaking violently with excitement.

If I could only have something like this happen to me!
Once I found $20 on the ground...

Holy fucking shit! The pics are pretty bad but it looks like some alright whole buds too, damn why can't this happen to me?!?

Yeah in contrast to other "giant parcel of weed discovered" stories, that weed looks pretty decent.

I lived a few towns over. I almost cried when I read this. All I could keep thinkin is if the cops didn't swarm you why the fuck didn't you keep it! Haha

That is a lot of money for the shipper and receiver to lose. I would be more concerned about them and less about cops.

I lived a few towns over. I almost cried when I read this. All I could keep thinkin is if the cops didn't swarm you why the fuck didn't you keep it! Haha

Unless it was untraceable I would call the cops right away. Fuck that man sounds like a good way to disappear or get the living shit beat out of you.

^^^exactly the point I was making. If the receiver and seller have the tracking number they can tell where it was delivered to.

Unless it was untraceable I would call the cops right away. Fuck that man sounds like a good way to disappear or get the living shit beat out of you.

It's just weed. These people are prepared to take the loss. Most people don't ship that much, but it's a risk you have to accept when you ship drugs. Just like the cartels can afford to lose tons of cocaine to the Coast Guard.

I don't think they're gonna cause trouble because that's way worse than what they just did. Someone in Maryland just got probation for trafficking 40 pounds into the state from Oregon (by mail). If they'd made that into a violent crime they'd be doing 10 years easy. As it is they're already back in Oregon...

^oh yea? where in md? you have a link to an article or is this "the word on the street" lol wouldn't surprise me tho. lots of the really good around Baltimore have hef been coming from out west, the bags usually have the names written on them along with the % its a bit more than the average "good" weed around here but its worth it and since I don't have a good shatter connect I just buy what I want off the dnms. there is a guy on there with shatter that's is like caramel at room temp. its not sticky or oily, its the best freaking shatter ive ever had. loaded with terpines and not a sticky mess like some of the quick job oils made with poor product. anyways...

there is a movie out right now about this same scenario with mike epps and I forget who else where they are stoner delivery men and epps takes a box of what looks like bricks of coke to the apt across the hall from the one intended. now finding a huge box of coke....might drain the bank account and move out of town and open shop somewhere lol

^oh yea? where in md?

My friend lives in MoCo. I assume it was somewhere near there. I don't remember the guy's name but he showed me the court records online.

I think more of what gets shipped is the bulk commercial outdoor or greenhouse that's grown in the northwest. There's so many farms in NorCal and Oregon, impossible to get em all, and it's really unknown how much stays in state and how much is shipped. All I know is that a lot of those people have no access to market, so whatever the distributor does with it is what happens most of the time...

:\ Wish I were in Oregon...or had "access to market".

There are MMJ strains I want to try, but aren't offered at the my friend's dispensary.

Although his needs are for sedation to escape cancer pain (he can get those) I need more energy and focus in my MMJ strain. They don't stock MediHaze or MediBud, which I read about on Leafly. I need "uplift" to cope with my pain, yet maintain a demanding career.

I would be focused on my mailbox if I thought I'd get a package...just an itty bitty one with some variety to test for now. Good news is that I got a vaporizer. Bad news is I can't get MMJ without jumping through hoops. Even worse news...I can't jump! fml