• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

50 mcg Fent Patch questions

DarkKnight297

Greenlighter
50 mugs of Fent isn't a lot for someone who takes 10-10mg Percocet or 3-6 40mg ops is it? Day one that person says that the Fent takes the edge off but by the second day they don't feel much. They don't believe in chewing or objecting or anything like that/ the way they put the patch on was they cleaned the skin with an alcohol pad and then towel dryer it hard then applied the patch and then used a plastic patch over the 50 mcg Fent patch

Hi, Welcome aboard! Will move your post to Other Drugs or BDD. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions! :)

i wanna help you man i really do but i dont understand a fucking thing that your saying no offense. i cant even tell if you are talking in third person or first. if you are asking is a 50mcg/patch safe for someone with your tolerance than yes it definitely is. shave the area above your heart to the point that it is almost bleeding, apply patch, hold hard pressure for a minute, then go over it with a hair dryer on high for 20 seconds. you should be feeling it in 1-3 hours. the less heat you use the longer it lasts. i learned that lesson the hard way so be careful. for the record i am telling the OP he can heat the patch based on the tolerance he or she says they have anyone else dont do this please.