• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 5 mg ritalin during vyvanse comedown

downerfan

Bluelighter
my friend is wondering if snorting 5mg ritalin during a 180 mg vyvanse comedown would sort of make you comedown faster or at least help dull the the comedown?180 mg is just a upper medium recreational dose for him he has a high tolerance.

never tried it myself but im very curious to see the outcome keep me posted. I like to do about 80mg Dexedrine and come down with a few bowls of grade A kush, Always seems to do the trick

yeah that is what i would do if i had any. he doesn't have much to work with in terms of comedown remedy's.

I feel like taking Ritalin for the comedown would just prolong it but you never know until you try it :p

*EDIT: Im not supporting the use of drugs just stating a fact

well seeing how bupropion is a NDRI which is similar to how ritalin effects dopamine, considering that and my friends experience of snorting wellbutrin during his vyvanse comedown, he found that it prolonged the vyvanse. so essentially most likely prolong the experience as you have said.

Taking 5mg of Ritalin will do nothing for the comedown at best I'd assume, it will probably just end up prolonging the comedown though and probably lead to more uncomfortable stimulation. The best thing your 'friend' can do is take a hot bath/shower, try and force some food down even if it's ice cream or junk food. Whatever will work. Drink lots of water and try to sleep.

short of a benzo i'd say water, sleep, and the hands on your clock switching sides.

and seriously? a stimulant aiding in the comedown from another stimulant? this sounds like the trick questions one of my old nursing teachers would throw at us on our exams.

This won't help. I have tried similar things. At that low dose compared to the 180mg Vyvanse it most likely won't do anything, but it could potentially just draw out the come down. In principle, this is basically the same as using another small dose of Vyvanse to help the comedown.

I did 45 mg dex last night at around 5pm still havnt slept I think I might cop some Valium or some lyrica and maybe a few bowls