• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

5 mg oxycodone first time

I wouldn't recommend taking them at all. once you are aware that feeling exists you may feel overwhelmed by the desire to feel it again, and again and again. opiates can SO easily take everything you know and love away from you.
if you are set on doing it, it is hard to say what a good starting dose would be. some people have naturally higher baseline tolerances than others ...I started out on 20mg oxy as a young teen and it didn't knock me out ...I have a naturally high tolerance for drugs in general though, my boyfriend was put totally on his ass by 15mg for the longest time. 5-10mg will probably get you buzzed. start w/ 5, take another 2.5 if you really need, and feel your way out from there.
or don't even open the door for your life to be ruined forever and flush them as others suggested.

5mg really isn't much, I started at about 20mg four or five times a day and felt a solid buzz. Behavior changes aren't really noticeable other than haBing extra energy (in my case anyways) and being in an upbeat mood. I currently go through three, maybe four hundred mgs a day on the average day, people I barely know instantly call me a liar or tell me I would be dead if I took that much but then I crush ten or 15 then pop 10 more and all of a sudden people say I'm the man, either way it's dumb bullshit, just take one or two of your 5s and see how that feels after 20 minutes and go from there man. Opiate withdrawals are shitty but they're not excruciatingly unbearable, just makes you feel uncomfortable, poop a lot and makes you want to punch a baby in the face haha. Have fun and I like snorting them, the high kicks in at about 90 seconds and oxycodone feels great up the schnoz box.

5mg really isn't much, I started at about 20mg four or five times a day and felt a solid buzz. Behavior changes aren't really noticeable other than haBing extra energy (in my case anyways) and being in an upbeat mood. I currently go through three, maybe four hundred mgs a day on the average day, people I barely know instantly call me a liar or tell me I would be dead if I took that much but then I crush ten or 15 then pop 10 more and all of a sudden people say I'm the man, either way it's dumb bullshit, just take one or two of your 5s and see how that feels after 20 minutes and go from there man. Opiate withdrawals are shitty but they're not excruciatingly unbearable, just makes you feel uncomfortable, poop a lot and makes you want to punch a baby in the face haha. Have fun and I like snorting them, the high kicks in at about 90 seconds and oxycodone feels great up the schnoz box.
I totally believe you, oxy is really not that powerful a drug. I knew a guy once who did 60-70 blues a day, popped them and paid full street price for every single one and would never consider any other pill (though he'd never tried any others) or any other ROA. an pretty badly autistic guy who was a retired cop if you can believe such a thing ...I felt so bad for him, he was such an easy guy to take advantage of ...anyway I'm going on a tangent. I've never been able to get much effect off doing oxy even when I was opiate naive, after having a tolerance forget about it, probably just my brain chemistry though because honestly I always felt even tramadol was stronger than oxy. my brain is like naturally set to be tolerant to that particular opioid I guess.
anyway my point is -- I assume you have a scrip? have your doctors never considered switching you to something else if you started w/ a high baseline tolerance for oxy and are now up to such a high dose? or do you prefer oxy and not want anything else? just curious. I know some people would kill for it but it's always been pretty much my least favourite opioid.

Bump. Broke up wirh my gf yesterday :((( feeling depressed af... should i take it to feel better? Will it help? If not then what are some alternatives?

Please dont. Call a friend, talk to them, go out, maybe get a bit drunk or some green, anything but opiates. Do you have someone like that ? Talk to us here otherwise, most of us have been there. Know how you feel man.
Its really not good to develop this habit of using them when youre feeling down. And also, dont be too down if you broke up. Its better that, than to persevere in a relationship where you two arent compatible. I dont know the case, you might have loved her but if she didnt feel the same, theres no point in grieving over that, such relationship has no future. Dont be sad, remember how emotions play tricks on us and make us feel this enormous love for someone and then a year later we barely feel anything. Its not like family. Youll get a new one :)

Wow you people on Bluelight are to much. He's talking about taking one or two 5mg Percocet chill the fuck out. Yeah abuse of opiates can eventually lead to addiction then again it doesn't always. I've abused all kinds including Heroin chasing the dragon as well as IV. And have never developed a physical dependency. Because I don't allow myself too. OP take 10mg your first time, have some fun, maybe smoke some weed with your gf. And handle your business late on when seeing her parents. You should be able to keep your composure just fine when you see them.

Hello everyone! I have a few 5mg pills of oxycodone with tylenol. I ve never taken any opiates before.
Next Saturday i wanna try to get high on oxy for the 1st time. I will be doing it with my girlfriend and she will be trying weed for the first time lol. (Prolly wont get high)
I would appreciate if someone could answer some of my questions for me :)
1) would 5m be enough for someone with no tolerance at all? I am 5'11 145lbs. Or should i take 7.5mg? 10? I am usually VERY careful with drugs and i would like to take the minimal dose but still feel the high.

1.5) is there a way to potentiate 5mg if its not enough? Do u advise doing that?

2) is there a possibilty of any side effects at low doses? Nausea, paranoia? How can i deal with that?

3) i will have to see my gfs parents 4-5 hours after taking the pill. Will they notice any kind of behavior change and find out im high on something?

4) will i be constipated the next day? How can i deal with that?

Thank you!

As other people pointed out, opiate addiction is nothing to mess around with. I agree that you should throw them out, and I definitely would advise you against trying oxy next Saturday. I know it might seem harmless to mess around, but it really isn't; every addict I know, myself included, started out just messing around for fun, doing percs/vics, then eventually started using stronger opiates. Just not worth it. Now, that's not to say you WILL become addicted, and you certainly won't get addicted just from doing a few percs once, but there's always a chance you may start using them regularly. Some people are more prone to addiction than others.

That said, to answer your questions:

1. There are some methods of potentiating, but I wouldn't advise it at this point. As far as dose, 5-10mg should be okay, start with 5mg and go from there. If you don't feel it / don't get sick, another 5mg is OK.

2. Side effects vary from person to person; Nausea is definitely possible, the best way to avoid it is to eat a good meal before taking it. I wouldn't expect to get paranoia from it in any way.

3. I doubt they will notice any behavior changes that many hours after such a low dose. It's possible, especially if you end up getting sick, pupils may be constricted, and if you're still feeling it at all you might be a bit more talkative than normal. But they most likely won't think anything of it. I guess it really depends on your reaction, if I were you I would take it when you don't have anything to do.

4. Constipation is possible from all opiates, but I highly doubt it will happen from such a low dose. Some people don't even get constipated from high doses of certain opiods, so it really depends on your body chemistry. I don't think it will happen though. If it does, it will be temporary and resolve on its own once the drug wears off.

Again, I advise against doing them at all, but figured I'd answer your questions in case you decide to go through with it anyway. Be careful and stay safe.

Last edited: