• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(5-MeO-MiPT, Dmt, Cannabis/23 mg, 20;35mg, repeated) - EXP - Where Do We Go From Here

moe.ron

Bluelighter
July 12th, 2012
Chemicals: 5-Meo-Mipt, DMT, Cannabis
Dose (11mg, 6 mg, 5 mg), (20 mg, 35 mg) Cannabis

T 00:00 (12:30 PM) – This will be my third ride with this perplexing chemical, also the highest dose I have taken so far. Yesterday I spent the day tripping on 3 mg of DOC, a very rewarding one, but one that left me with a feeling of unfinished business. And as I don't have the time or the energy to take another DOC trip for a few weeks, and I don't currently have access to what I feel I really need right now, a solid 4-substitutied-tryptamine trip to put things in perspective. Hopefully this tryptamine cousin well help me. Or maybe the DOC tolerance will prevent any magic at all, along with 8 mg of phenazepam I took last night at 3 AM to knock myself out.

So anyways woke up refreshed, far more so then I thought I would and some impulsive thinking along with generally good intentions brings us about to where we are now.

T 00:20 (12:50 PM) – Have smoked a bowl and it may have helped to bring about a start to this trip. Hard to say. Feel like this trip could fizzle out, not its fault at all, just my psychedelic over-consumption as of late. But still I find my mind slipping slipping away, finding some peace in, or at least as a result of, whats about to replace it; this drug.

T 00:30 (01:00 PM) – A bit of yawning and stretching here and there but the come up effects are not particulary noticable to a large degree. But this trip is still young and I am restless.

T 00:45 (1:15 PM) – I have a feeling this would be a bit more ego smashing if I had much of an ego left to smash from yesterday. As it is I'm stuck tripping hard, but emptily if that makes any sense. Like all the wheels are turning but theres not much left of any one at the hands on deck. My mind is filled with a neautral buzz as is the body, but cannabis helps add a positive spin to it all plus bring out the minor visuals.

T 01:00 (1:30 PM) – The analytical component I love to this compound seems to be missing, but everything else is here in mostly full spades. Leads me curious to think where another 5 mg would lead.

T 01:15 (1:45 PM) – Oh, this restless spirit of mine. I've already decided that another 6 mg of 5-MeO-MIPT is required. Where will it take me? Unknown, maybe nowhere. Will it be my spelling or my untelling? Only time will tell and a thought nagging at me is to learn the lessons? But what lessons? If 16 mg of 5-MeO-MIPT is rendered unfeelable by a days worth of tripping before hand maybe the only “inside scoop” I walk away from this trip with.

T 01:30 (2:00 PM) – 6 mg more moxy parachuted bringing the total to 17 mg. I can feel it register in my body immediately. Gonna smoke a bowl.

T 01:45 (2:15 PM) – Feeling my mind further slip away as the redose works its way into me. But I still feel like I'm not going to get where I was hoping to get today. All well. I'll let the chemical have complete control.

T 02:00 (2:30 PM) – It's like the wheels are turning but there's no master in commander behind them, a very strange state. I'd say one likely the result of psychedelic tolerance.

T 02:10 (2:40 PM) – The trip continues on, maybe at a plus 3, but it feels hollow, and make no mistake it was mine and not the drugs. I'm definitely blaming tolerance on this one, which is rare for me. Still quite an enjoyable time, body high and euphoria are mild compared to my previous trips, but still very present. Visuals as well. I am dissapointed by the lack of an overtly analytical head space but I suppose that too should have been expected. Still this “voidish” head high I got going on can be quite pleasurable so maybe I don't have moxy as figured out as I think I do.

T 2:40 (3:10 PM) – Is there a fiendy aspect of this drug I am hiding from myself? Because I do believe I will be dosing another 5 mg of 5-MeO-MIPT shorty. But all this tryptamine has to be adding up to something?

T 2:50 (3:20 PM) – But it's been decided without another thought given to it. 5 mg more.

T 3:05 (3:35 PM) – I can feel the tyrpramine part of this trip arriving and growing but no going back. I can tell I may regret it, but I fear an experience I regret is what I need at this moment!

T 3:15 (3:45 PM) – I finally swallow the final 5 mg bringing the total to 20-23 mg total. It is done. Where does this thing go from here? Who knows. I'm going to smoke a bowl and listen to music in the mean time (aka what I've been doing this whole time).

T 3:35 (4:05 PM) – The ego dissolves more by the minute but where does it go? Some really nice tryptamine style visuals are setting in, but they are unique from every other tryptamine I've tried, though, I'd say it most closely relates to 4-aco-mipt.

T 4:00 (4:30 PM) – Wow I would take another 5 mg, but I will not of course, but me thinks for future references vaporizing is the way to go on the deep end of the moxy trip. Orally, it appears to me, no matter how much you take, you will not be given a “breakthrough”, depending on the type of breakthrough you are looking for of course.

T 4:45 (5:15 PM) – Before I know it I load a bowl with 20 mg of DMT. Will be back soon, hopefully.

T 4:55 (5:25 PM) – Safe landing, good ride. I'll report back later after reflection on this trip.

T 5:30 (6:00 PM) – Before I even knew it I loaded and smoked another 35 of deem. It was good but it has left me feeling quite fried, may not be able to continue on report, but I will try to give a final update. So far I think I am coming down from the moxy a great bit, or is it just shifting into a final stage of restlessness, the equivalent exchange for its effects?

Post Script and Final Conclusions: This trip was a odd one for sure. Even after two previous experiences on it, it still was not what I was “expecting”. I will hold judgement on this chemical until I have few more trips on it under my belt, but until then I am left perplexed on its range of effects and how best to make use of them.

Last edited: