Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-meo-eipt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and welcome to Bluelight. :)

We won't entirely go into drug testing discussion as it is not wholly accepted on the forum, but I will say that the standard 3- or 10 panel urine tests only test for drugs that are unrelated to these psychedelic tryptamine compounds and as such should not test positive for anything like these 5-MeO trypts.

About NiPT or 5-MeO-NiPT synthesis: we don't allow synthesis discussion. I know you are not really discussing it but just wanted to point that out in advance.

Also it appears you are abbreviating 5-MeO-EiPT as EiPT etc. Please DO NOT do that, EiPT is another compound so abbreviating them like that is totally confusing.

Lastly: nice disclaimer in the end, but talking about skin hot flashes and urine tests hardly makes your disclaim credible. It doesn't matter anyway, taking drugs - even scheduled ones - is not considered incriminating here. You might wanna stop pretending, it is quite futile.

Always good to see (fellow) chemists / chemist students tho. :D

Does this 5-MEO-EIPT (wich you didnt want me to abbreviate ) but does contain the regular ethyl but attached to 5-MEO.... I am worried about amphetamine I have broken down the structure to see if there is one that but I cannot find it... What is giving this chemical that NO SLEEP feeling.... Thats mostly what im worried about with the screening.. because as of now this is probaly one of only discussions about 5-meo-eipt that will be archived on internet (wich i do not want it to be) by your google crawlers and I do not wisht to be the face man of it.

The ethyl group is attached to the nitrogen at the end of the tryptamine branch, along with the isopropyl group.

Look, either discuss these compounds with it us or don't... but don't go hit and run posting and ninja editing this away again. If you don't want to be associated with something, don't use your computer i.e. internet for it... if you'd just acquaint yourself a bit with the current situation of internet privacy you would know that everything is logged, far beyond crawlers alone. So make your choice please. It is really not fair to other Bluelighters either if you obscure your own threads and posts, that's not how we do things.

I don't know where you live and I'm not really asking, but in my personal opinion studying chemistry and being fascinated by psychedelic chemistry is no offense and you shouldn't be too concerned because it is not in itself incriminating. Having an illicit lab is of course and we don't want people talking about that kind of stuff here anyway. So if it is just for your personal interest, let's talk.

Not everything you say is entirely clear... "the ethyl" is cryptic, am I led to believe you mean EiPT itself (which is indeed 5-MeO-EiPT without the 5-methoxy)?

What does amphetamine have to do with anything? Let's either stick to the topic, or please explain yourself without using so-called run-on sentences. Amphetamine itself causes insomnia, yes. The levo-isomer may have a more physical component while the dextro-isomer is a bit more cleaned up and more selective in psychological action.
I have reason to believe that there are some syntheses to amphetamine that produce psychoactive impurities, which could cause extra excitation but in a bit more dirty way. I once bought amphetamine product myself once that was smelly, yellow-orange in color and produced such strong side-effects (but also relatively strong euphoria). I cleaned it up myself with ice-cold acetone, which removed the smell and color, and also a lot of those side-effects. Became much more functional. I do not know what the impurity is but I was told once upon a time, then forgot unfortunately.

Oh, you are wondering what gives 5-MeO-EiPT an upper feeling? That would be the fact that many 5-MeO tryptamines are monoamine reuptake inhibitors (methylphenidate / ritalin is one as well for example). You cannot attribute that quality to just one part of the molecule, the compound is just like that. Then again, the non-5-MeO counterparts of these tryptamines basically don't have such significant pharmacological monoamine reuptake inhibiting action so you could say that it is the 5-MeO group that lends it, though it is on the verge of oversimplification.
Monoamines are for example dopamine and norepinephrine. Reuptake inhibition is partial prevention of letting transporters recycle these monoamines back into the neuron from the synapse where they were previously released.

so its the nitrogen releasing the upper feeling?
No man, I had a feeling your OP was embellished when you said you were a chem student then asked the questions you did. The effects come from the chemical reaching the brain then hitting whichever receptors it does...

What about metabolites after it runs through your system? I didnt even read that long winded post because simply of the lack of education it seems anywhere I post I have some moderator hating that has obtained his position by not wisdom but yet pure ignorance of substances and 5-MEO-EIPT effects 3 receptors for the brain im not worried about that part my powerpoint has perfect explanation of each receptor and what it activates I am simply trying to troubleshoot the metabolites it breaks down as when you a human urinates it out.... My research has landed me in a drug that reverses the effects of RC's that effect the 3 ring of brain receptors that make them be classified as a family... a certain hypnotic benzo reverses effects of ALL 5-MEO-IPT but I AM NOT aloud to continue my research for legal purposes of human consumption of the chemical and I thought I would turn to blue-light forums but it looks like I am not wanted here either..

Adios

you may delete this thread and 505 me i dont really care I do not plan on coming back

My only goal was to have a solution to overdose of these chemicals and it seems I may have found it and my other goal was to see how to test for it with a cheap panel but IT seems that the moderator has other plans of saying I am using the chemical on myself LOL

I cannot get the benzo chemical approved for hospitals that obtain overdoses of this drug because everywhere I go there is a 20-30 year old male or female with ego issues.

You've got a pretty confrontational attitude dude. I've gotta say I also doubt the legitimacy of your claims, the way you talk about chemistry doesn't seem to indicate a lot of knowledge. Maybe you're just a poor writer, I don't know. But, I'm gonna close this.

Maybe if "everywhere you go" people seem to have an ego with you, it's you, not everybody else...

Status
Not open for further replies.