• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-meo-dmt scraps

Fragbait said:
What dosage are you planning on trying? I was thinking somewhere in the range of 15-20mg, based on insufflation reports.

I don't know if you have any experience with 5meoDMT, but I think it is saver to start low and wordk your way up. To decide your dose on trip reports from others isn't safe, because you will propably react different on it. Like everbody reacts different on drugs.

i was going to start with 10mg or so for the first try. i'd imagine it would be more potent than insufflation, but who knows.

I'm not very experienced with this chemical.. or this kind of chemistry, so if I'm wrong about any of this, correct me. That said, 5-meo-dmt is not orally or sublingually active in reasonable amounts.. is that because it is the nature of the chemical, or just because it is the freebased form of it?

If a person converted the freebase into a salt with some kind of acid, would it become active in smaller amounts? Would the type of acid used make any type of difference?

Steve Bot said:
I'm not very experienced with this chemical.. or this kind of chemistry, so if I'm wrong about any of this, correct me. That said, 5-meo-dmt is not orally or sublingually active in reasonable amounts.. is that because it is the nature of the chemical, or just because it is the freebased form of it?

If a person converted the freebase into a salt with some kind of acid, would it become active in smaller amounts? Would the type of acid used make any type of difference?

5-MeO-DMT is not known to be orally active at any dose unless you are Ott. Freebase 5-MeO-DMT is actually converted to the salt in the stomach, but is destroyed by MAO inhibitors.

morninggloryseed said:

As to the question...From the bottom of my heart swearing on my life, my two birds' lives (who are so precious to me), my parents' lives whom I love dearly, my future education (master's degree), and anything else very important to me...I have never experienced anything remotely frightening on 5-MeO-DMT, nor anything physically difficult or uncomfortable. I have only experienced total bliss, and complete oneness, harmony, and peace with myself, my life, and the universe while on 5-MeO-DMT. I think it is the best psychedelic there is, and I've tried around a dozen different ones in my day. Wonderful material

Well !

I have been searching for such a dissociative/psychedelic for a while. DXM is nothing, and i can't get salvia to work. shrooms are too light and mellow and LSD just isn't quite mind-boggling enough, and feels unnatural. PCP just makes me kinda ill. Ketamine totally kicks ass, but I always forget what it teaches me.

Maybe this is what i'm looking for.... i have a question, though-

Is this drug most effective when vaporized, or snorted? vaporizing seems like a pain in the ass since this shit is so cheap, but from what i read, you usually have to take 4 mgs or so more for same effects without vaporizing...

comments?

Last edited:
speaking of snorting, maybe the stuff burns so much because most people snort the freebase, which would probably burn more than a salt. Does anyone have any experience snorting the salt?

prince albert said:
Is this drug most effective when vaporized, or snorted? vaporizing seems like a pain in the ass since this shit is so cheap, but from what i read, you usually have to take 4 mgs or so more for same effects without vaporizing...

comments?

I have only experienced the blissful effects of 5-MeO-DMT from vaporizing it in a proper glass bubble DMT pipe. I snorted it once, but it was VERY VERY painful and just didn't have the same feeling of what it is like to smoke it. For me, the thing about 5-MeO-DMT is the speed of onset (when smoked.)

I am curious as to what IVed and IMed 5-MeO-DMT are like.

a proper dmt pipe, huh? is that anything like a tweak pipe?

such small doses... interisting... this shit has got to be so fuckin dangerous.

would it ever show up on a urinealasys?

^^^^^^^

Why rush? Only go back when it feels time.

I (for the most part) only use 5-MeO-DMT when it "calls me" and tells me it is time to return. As a result, I have only used 5-MeO-DMT five times in my life, during a nearly four year period (of having 5-MeO-DMT near me.)

A gram is a lifetime supply, as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to try IM'ing it as soon as I can.

chemical terror

my friend and i were quite drunk and we had been smoking 5-meo-DMT all day. At one point we thought it would be a great idea to try and snort some of this wonderful chem as it was supposed to last a bit longer than smoking it. we each proceeded to do about a 1 in. line. about 5 min later i knew this was going to be bad. i ended up on the floor in the bathroom, having uncontrolled tremors, i turned bright red, and was vomiting foam. i couldnt get a straight thought out of my head. my friend ran outside, lay down in the snow, tore off his shirt and screamed for about 20 min. when we both came down, there was no real dramatic after effects, but it was the most mind-shattering experience of my life. Be careful if you are going to snort 5-meo-dmt.

Well I wouldn't say it's "perfectly normal vision"... I've read that my vision gets REALLY altered, just not in your typical hallucinatory way. I see really strong aura-type fields around people mostly... the whole visual field's changed, not any particular facet of it. Hard to describe, seems pretty natural at the time though.

While I can understand that, at the same time, it doesn't really make me want to do it any more, heh.. I dunno, maybe I'll give it a while and try again at a higher dose.. we'll see.

I wasn't encouraging you to try it again. I do not recommend anyone use any drugs. Just sharing my experience.

Well I ordered some 5-meo-dmt recently because I though it would be cool to try since Ive read some pretty crazy trip reports. That was my first mistake. I tried smoking it with a light bulb but it wasn't working so I snorted a very small amount. If you do snort it its pretty harsh and my throat is still hurting. I dont have a scale that can measure mg so I just eyeballed it. I only felt a little body high, mainly everything feeling numb but that was about it. So I then made another big line thinking it was no big deal which was my next mistake. I dont know the exact amount I did but I'm guessing at least 40mg or more which is way too much. I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck happened. I ended up puking and I'm just warning anyone who is thinking about trying this. The "trip" was not a fun experience. The only part I enjoyed was when I was starting to come back to reality. For anyone that wants to do this make sure you dont eyeball it and start very small. Do Not underestimate this. Nothing can prepare you.

Last edited:
What do you mean? If you mean how many crystals of 5-MeO-DMT = 1mg, there is no answer to your question because the size of the crystals vary. I have a 5-MeO-DMT crystal that weighs almost 40mg, and an old internet friend claimed to have one well over 100mg. Besides these large crystals/rocks of 5-MeO-DMT, I've got some that looks like sea-salt, and some that is quite finely powdered. It all depends on what it was crystalized in, and if it came from the bottom of the vial in which it tends to get ground up rather finely. So it varies too much to give any kind of meaningful answer to this question.

There is no substitute for a scale. When will people realize this?

Last edited:
morninggloryseed said:
There is no substitute for a scale. When will people realize this?

Very true. I guess only after they actually do it will they realize that they have to have a scale