View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5 Meo DMT and opiates

Headblownoff

Greenlighter
So I’m kinda new here , but just checking in for some advice / experience .
My friend is having a very hard time getting a “breakthrough” experience with 5MEO Dmt.. her session usually ends in purging .

She has been on opiates for a few years now for back problems , dosage varying at different times .

I’m wondering if her difficulties lie in the brain chemistry that is been affected by the pain medication . Any thoughts or experience would help?

???

Opiates never interfered with my ability to blast off. If you are halfway between nodding and death, it is potential however that you would not experience a worthwhile trip. My personal feelings are those who puke are sickened by what they see.

Opiates never interfered with my ability to blast off. If you are halfway between nodding and death, it is potential however that you would not experience a worthwhile trip. My personal feelings are those who puke are sickened by what they see.

Ya. Bringing it back is the important part . There are people that believe the purge is essential for those using it “medicinally “. Maybe in a sense it is working but the experience isn’t being brought back . She still feels the positive after effects though , so maybe a “breakthrough” is around the corner .

Ive never had a purge on 5meodmt and if any psychedelic use is medicinal in my universe...it is my use of 5-MeoDmt.

If she keeps going back she has an intuitive reason to do so. I agree a break through is around the corner.