• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(5-MeO-DiPT/5 mg smoked) - Second Time - Challenging Foxy Orthodoxy

actually the pitch changes where not bothersome just something i never witnessed. Hard to describe actually, as the music stayed recognizable during this audio hallucination.

DIPT is famous for this but ime 5-meo-DIPT has the same feature. Along with LSD like mind-state and visuals. The downside was it has for me an almost unbearable body-load. Lysergic's don't share that feature, I am relating this to the Tryptamine backbone. as i get extreme body-load on Psylocibine and aMT. Not on 4-ho-MIPT though.
AMT is a bit different. For me it had the worst body load of any drug I've ever tried.

Interesting that you had auditory effects. I've had some pretty prominent auditory effects from a high dose of snorted 25i-NBOH. Cars driving past were going wah wah wah wah while their motion was stuttered and strobing plus the trails. Then the cicadas sounded super loud and crazy and shifted!!!

AMT is a bit different. For me it had the worst body load of any drug I've ever tried.

Interesting that you had auditory effects. I've had some pretty prominent auditory effects from a high dose of snorted 25i-NBOH. Cars driving past were going wah wah wah wah while their motion was stuttered and strobing plus the trails. Then the cicadas sounded super loud and crazy and shifted!!!
The NBOx series I never tried. But my latest trial with DOC 2.5mg proved me that it shared the bodyload of some of the other Phenethylamine. Which is an diff load but annoying at least.

2c-T2 and to a lesser extent 2c-B seem free of this. Both are visually spectacular imo. The first is really a nice psychedelic. Easy going and warming, but that was during the comedown of MDMA.

And with auditory that was an effect that purely affected pitch not the actual perception of the music. like Lysergic's can make known music sound as if it is some kinda alien shit, 5-meo-DIPT just messed with the pitch of certain instruments in the music, making them 'for the brain' go up or downwards the tempo. Without it sounding out of synq. Weird phenomenon.

Last edited: