View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-Meo-Dalt

DonnieW

Greenlighter
Hey, thought id share my first experience of this wonderfull chemical with you guys.

Im Donnie, im new here, but I am in no means new to psychedelics, me and Lucy go way back ^_^

So I read a few blogs on this stuff, read some pretty amazing reports of orgasmic tingling sensations, hugely increased awareness, colours, magical times, thought it would be right up my street!

So these blogs I read, all stated doses of around 20-40mg, fair enough, but I never do things by halfs, my first bomb would later contain 125mg.

I take the bomb with a cup of herbal pepper mint tea, the sensation of it sliding down my throat was so memorable, I knew I was going to be in for a ride.
45 minutes after having the bomb I decided to go for a walk, I wasnt feeling anything all really, I thought maybe the fresh air would help me come up a little, how right I was!
An hour after I initially dosed, I am walking by my local fishing pond, the magical sun in the sky beaming down on me, my hairs on end already, so this is what they meant by the orgasmic sensations, I could have litterally screamed yes!
Oh my god, 1.5 hours into the trip, I feel so happy, elated, nothing can touch me right now, I am in heaven with the angels! I decide to go home and await the arrival of a friend, I am soo so happy, I listen to some shpongle, I could litterally cream in my pants!
3 hours in, the visuals start to become pretty intense, easily controlled by an experienced psychonaught, but no, I do not want to control this, I want to see it in all its glory, I could tell by the intensity of the visuals thata I had definitely taken on a challenge, a challenge most definitely welcome!
3.5 hours in, my eyes are pinned to the ceiling, words can not describe the action of movements, the mixing of colours, the endless amount of fractals dancing and calliedesoping on my ceiling is unreal!
4 hours in, my friend arrives so I decide to tone down the visuals ever so slightly so I can make snse of the world around me again. I am still very sociable at this time, even if my head is completely in the clouds.
5 hours in, still have the potential mind control to enhance the trip but I decide not to, I let it wear of in an ever so subtle way...
5-8 hours after ingesting, full beam has gone, I am left feeling completely satisfied, everything is still so sparkly, I can taste the air, I want to make love, again and again and again... If there ever was a chemical worthy of calling itself an anti depressant, this is it!!!

Last edited:
Did you not experience a terrible body load during the come up of a dose like that? I find I get very, very tense muscles from 5-meo-dalt which tends to induce a bit of anxiety as well. Furthest I've gone is about 70-80mg, which was definitely the most interesting experience I had on this stuff but nothing like your experience, body load put me off of doing more though. But maybe it gets better as you increase the dose further?

furthest went was a bit above 40 ang 2g syrian rue, went to a riverside secluded area, sure knocked me onmy ass. in a good way, before that i vener really got visuals