Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-meo-dalt/5mg first experiance with 5 meo dalt

soniclady

Greenlighter
5-meo-dalt/5mg first experiance with 5 meo dalt 2nd trip 20mg report too

so basicly first time run out with 5 meo dalt received from a trusted proven high quality source .im no expert and my spelling can be terrible but i will try my best to give a true accurate report hopefully without upsetting the mods or admins :D

the 5 meo dalt i have received is slightly off white colour and long thin fiberous needles but they sticks together making it appear fluffy and clumpy.

i have experiance of many other substances but mainly enjoy mdma ,mdai,mushrooms and ket,mxe and restrain from constant use of any one drug to ensure good experiance on every outing.

first of all did a allergy test all seems fine so decided knowing i have a fairly low tollerance to most drugs to start very low with a 5mg capsual

i intend to increase and experiment with the dosage through out the following week and add to this report on every finding.

so i have just downed the 5mg capsual approx 30 mins havent eaten in the past 3hrs or so and even at this small dose starting to feel very slight
effects

effects being very slight vocus of the eyes and very slight tension in the neck similar to the very early signs of mdma you know when your body starts to sing;)

+1hr after dosage taken when looking at the screen to type this the screen seems very bright and anything on the out side seems dark almost tunnel effect not intense but noticable all the same.

+1hr30mins - 2hrs still just slight edge buzz feel nothing more think this would be much fun at dosage for myself between 25-35mg

so no real change apart from feeling hungry very strange for me still slight buzz.

+3hrs so had some food and about 30 mins later decided i would lay down and ended up falling asleep

felt no side effects the next morning no real after glow not to be suprised on such a low dose.

so here we go 20mg of 5 meo dalt taken in a capsual now 21.18 :)

last had something to eat around 2 hrs ago

+1hr coming up pretty fast music playing can drift into it head space is deffinatly altering with swooshing waves is the best way to describe it at the moment vision has altered to a tunnel like prospective very good body buzz and the sort of waitless feeling in arms and legs :)

+2 hrs bass music travelling through veins heart rate up a little still clearish head but nice waves still washing over pupils wider than normal but not massive.feeling may have peaked

+3 hrs deffinte coming down and starting to feel hungry still very slight waves and hazy head feeling.

+4hr diffinate baseline bit of hazy head think higher dosage maybe

deffinate feel horny after taking this stuff too thats a pleasent suprise

Last edited:
It's somehting strange yes. And I always get hungry too when trying 5meodalt.

hey achten if you dont mind me asking what dosage have you tryed and what sort of enviroment :)

I test all my psychedelics at home, alone.

I have tried 5MeO-DaLT 4 times I think. Started with 10mg oral, and now when I want to use it I take 25mg.
Main effects are relaxation, mood lift, slight brightening of colors, enhancement of surroundings (but no visuals/morphers), soul cleansing and a generally content feeling. This actually reminds me of nearly every psychedelic in low doses, so maybe 5MeO-DaLT gives a whole other range of effects if you push it higher. I haven't done this and I also believe there are more spiritual psychedelics which have more merit if pushed into higher dosages.

I find it synergizes well with 5MeO-MET and 5MeO-DMT smoked. I have read that 5MeO-DaLT can also be smoked, but haven't tried this myself.

The comment above about 5MeO-DaLT not being that spiritual is definetly *not* meant as a negative comment. I really feel this could be a soul opener, useful for emotional communication between lovers and friends. I just don't think we'll be flying to the core of our galaxy with this, but who know... There's lots of things to find out !

i agree with you on the higher dosage possibility and also your comment on other spiritual psychedlics :)still lots to discover on this one

thank you for your info on the synergizes with 5 meo-met and 5meo-dmt very use full to know. =D

I found that smoking is good for a rush and maybe as a boost to other psychedelics. Orally seems to bring out a little bit of a less purely hedonistic experience and makes a bit deeper....in a sense, I've tried it up to 120mgs and it gave me a very intense stimulation, it felt like a long drawn out panic attack, I can't remember much of it because I passed out after a certain point. I don't know if this is of much value to anybody seeing as how I wasn't prepared for the intensity and speed of everything and had a pseudo bad trip and under better circumstances, so being actually prepared for the amount of stimulation that it gave me would have probably caused a more rewarding experience. At lower doses in the 20-40mg range it seemed to be a pretty basic 5-meo-x trip, lots of laughs and some sexual excitement, nothing deep though; this substance seems to be good if just approached as a more hedonistic tryptamine, and not much else but YMMV.