• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-meo-amt scraps

hows about 4.5, i kinda wanna get blown away by this... ive been looking for something intense..... and i like the way alpha-O sounds....

Fair enough, MGS. I won't argue, I'm not in the mood for it. Personally, I thought that morning glories and HBWR gave me worse side effects than 5-MeO-AMT, with most of the trip consisting of abdominal pain from hell. But that's off topic.

Psych@delic, if you are just looking to get "blown away" with this compound, then do yourself a favor and don't do it. Those that go into it for purely retarded reasons such as this, don't enjoy the experience, and usually don't repeat it. This compound can blow you away, yes, but it might not bring you back either. My first experience with it was blissful, but I also went into it expecting nothing, and accepting everything.

In many ways, this chemical can be just as intense as 5-MeO-DMT, and in a lot of ways smashes the latter to pieces. The way that I look at 5-MeO-AMT is either of getting smashed in the head with a psychedelic hammer (bad experience) or getting tapped on the shoulder with a psychedelic wand (good experience). You do not want to experience the prior. Respect this chemical or it will reprimand you. It reprimanded me and two of my friends, teaching us, or rather forcing us, to learn respect for the tryptamines. They can and will fuck you up the ass if you disrespect them. Especially this one.

MagickalKat777 said:
Fair enough, MGS. I won't argue, I'm not in the mood for it.

Who is arguing? I'm not. I just don't see comparing 5-MeO-AMT to a short-acting tryptamine like ethocin, but I've never taken it and have no idea what 5-MeO-AMT is like. They sure don't sound alike.

morninggloryseed said:
Who is arguing? I'm not. I just don't see comparing 5-MeO-AMT to a short-acting tryptamine like ethocin, but I've never taken it and have no idea what 5-MeO-AMT is like. They sure don't sound alike.

The body effects were the same for me. 4-AcO-DET gave me diarrhea and vomitting, main side effects of 5-MeO-AMT, as well as headaches, tachycardia, chills, and a fever, things that I normally don't get from 5-MeO-AMT.

I think I'm going to be moving off the 5-MeO-AMT and onto some of the other tryptamines, particularly 4-AcO-MiPT, 4-HO-MET, 5-MeO-DMT, and DMT, possibly DPT.

And more with the phens, I don't have enough phen experience. I really wish I could find 2C-T-7 here. I used to be able to, but not anymore. *sigh*

That sucks. Other than the "chilled feeling", which is common to most tryptamines for me, I get no side effects with ethocin. It just doen't offer anything that nice.

^^^^^^^^^

Like I said, I did have some nice times with ethocin. I wrote reports on two of the more interesting trips. You probably read those. But since then I've tried DiPT, iprocin, and a small dose of 4-AcO-MiPT. After trying those, ethocin is bottom of the list. I like iprocin and mushrooms best of the (oral) tryptamines, with DiPT and 4-AcO-MiPT right behind them. There is little reason to try ethocin again with those around, ya know?

Yeah, I know the feeling. I have a lingering curiousity about 4-AcO-MiPT but only had threshold effects on 44mg of 4-HO-DiPT...

Did you ever notice a tolerance between dose/redose on that one? I know this is off topic, we can continue in PMs if you wish (sent you one btw), but we dosed 22mg, and then about 45 minutes later, another 22mg... And it was one of my less intense experiences. But it yielded a nice headspace to launch into a DMT trip (misfired, visually intense, but I didn't breakthrough) and three 5-MeO-DMT trips, my third being a breakthrough. It didn't seem to be pushy at all, which was nice, since both AMT and 5-MeO-AMT are VERY pushy.

I'd like to know your results of experimenting with 4-AcO-MiPT. I'm going to be getting this one, but someone stole my scale, and I don't have another 175 bucks to get another GemPro.

Last edited:
I've only tried 4-Ho-DiPT (iprocin) 5 times. Each was several weeks, to a month or so apart. I never redosed any times. I always found 14mg to 20mg plenty. I can't believe you only had threshold effects with 44mg! Makes me wonder about the quality. I've shared my iprocin with three others, and each was effected as I was. One even got a strong trip from only 10mg which I almost can't believe.

My 4-AcO-MiPT experience was with a low dosage. Not much to speak of. I will publish my notes from the experience soon, but there isn't really much there. But so far it seems rather good!

Hmm... well, I have heard that 4-HO-DiPT isn't a very stable compound (hence the reasoning for the acetate ester), so that could have played a role in the weak effect.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely enjoyed the experience, and the person that was with me for the experience said that it was like mushrooms with a much wider color spectrum, which I concur with. But it wasn't intense, in any way shape or form. A threshold dose, from what I've read report-wise.

yeah, when i said "blown away" i didnt mean it in a irresposible way. alpha o is listed as active at 5-50 mgs. thats kinda scary sounding to me... i thought 5 would be a good place to start, but ill try 3.5 to start with, and i dont think ill hav a bad expierience as i could occupy myself with other thoughts easily

i thought that was the erowid dosages... lemme check, oh im mistaken. maybe tihkal... or i jus heard it somewhere and remembered it..

Matt_Himself said:
Well... you got a nasty hangover
But then again
You took 24mg
Erowid states a strong dose at 4mg. Perhaps you shouldnt be taking psychedelics just for visuals. 24mg is a massive dose of 5-MeO-AMT. Perhaps you should try something else that isnt so potent that it could kill you.

mmmm.... I'm inclined to disagree with you here....

See, the batch I got produced next to nihl effects at 5mg. At 20mg, I did feel something -- but I wouldn't classify it as anything more than a mastrabatory high. Meaningless though surreal CEVs; slight OEVs; a bodyload big enough to know I was on something; inability to sleep for 18+ hours.

I dunno, maybe it's just personal chemesrty... though my trip brother reported the sa-.....

MagickalKat777 said:
GI will NEVER take this compound again, and I think that from this point on, I'm going to begin some entheogenic experiences with 4-AcO-MiPT. This was not fun, not enlightening, not spiritual, not directable, and was physically disasterous. Not to be repeated ever again. Not by me, not by anyone.

I disposed of the other 432mg I had, and will NEVER order this compound again.

GLAD TO HEAR SOMEONE FEELS THE WAY I DO ABOUT THIS SHEIT FOR ONCE....

MagickalKat777 said:
After my experience with 16mg of this compound last night, I take back my rants about how wonderful it is... My mind was completely smashed, I completely went deaf for about 4 1/2 hours, still haven't slept (I feel like I'm on some really long lasting tweak. I dosed about 25 hours ago and still feel it), my head hurts like hell, and my nose started bleeding.

Now, my nose never bleeds. But it has from this chemical twice. And my blood doesn't seem to want to clot either. And no, I didn't insufflate it. I don't insufflate ANY compound. My nose continued to bleed for about 15 minutes straight, I turned 4 cotton balls completely red and thought about going to the hospital.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=23389

these both show conflicting stories.

TheGreenPhantom said:
See, the batch I got produced next to nihl effects at 5mg. At 20mg, I did feel something -- but I wouldn't classify it as anything more than a mastrabatory high. Meaningless though surreal CEVs; slight OEVs; a bodyload big enough to know I was on something; inability to sleep for 18+ hours.

I dunno, maybe it's just personal chemesrty... though my trip brother reported the sa-.....

Or it's just degraded. I can't believe you (and your friends) needed so much to produce significant effects while using pure product. Have you ever tried 5-MeO-AMT from another supplier? If so, how did you and your friends react to it? If not, then please don't jump to conclusions. I would sooner believe that your batch was impure than that your group of friends needs ~20 mg to produce effects..

alright, i tried 5-meo-amt the other day at 3 mgs. insufflated and got next to nothing for only a few hours. its 99.9%+ pure, and i dont think its degraded since its new and blinding white. my sister said she got very strong visuals at 9 mgs. orally

just wondering