Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5-MBPB anyone?

Wutang_Forever

Bluelighter
New entactogen:

5-MBPB or 1-(benzofuran-5-yl)-N-methylbutan-2-amine is a new compound from the benzofuran family, which is closely related to 5-MAPB, being simply its chain-extended homologue.

5-MAPB is still available stateside (my preference), but the prices are steadily climbing, plus it's banned in China. Might not be around much longer.

I'm hoping new entactogens like 5-MBPB will be good substitutes. Any and all information would be helpful, thanks!

New entactogen:

5-MBPB or 1-(benzofuran-5-yl)-N-methylbutan-2-amine is a new compound from the benzofuran family, which is closely related to 5-MAPB, being simply its chain-extended homologue.

5-MAPB is still available stateside (my preference), but the prices are steadily climbing, plus it's banned in China. Might not be around much longer.

I'm hoping new entactogens like 5-MBPB will be good substitutes. Any and all information would be helpful, thanks!

ive seen it.

bk-mapb is another new one and theres even more. these chemist keep creating more and more legal ones.

could be wise to save them if one gets banned then create it bc once whoever bans them gets a hodl of all of them , then they re all gone but whatever

I'm not too optimistic about these newer ones. It seems the further down the line of analogues you go the less recreational and more dangerous they get (with a few exceptions).

Pretty much the side effect of these bans...

Let's just hope a real gem gets discovered this way. Though I'm a spectator now, I'd still want that to happen. :)