Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5-MAPB Reagent Results

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
Hi Bluelight Community,

I am curious to ask those who have or have had 5-MAPB, what were your reagent results? The more the merrier..

I’ve got two batches of 5-MAPB, one very high quality “magic” batch and one “meh” batch which has been purified to a decent extent.

When I test each batch with 6 different reagents I get different results for the Mecke and Mandelin.

For the Mecke..

Magic - Maroon purple to Black
Meh? - Green to Blue/Black/Purple

For the Mandelin..

Magic - Maybe purple to black
Meh? - Green to Dark with swirls of Blue

All other 4 reagents match fairly well, the marquis varies slightly.

So next I went to Drugs Data website and studied the reagents of 5-MAPB and known analogs. I determined that it isn’t 5-EAPB, it isn’t 5-APB, 6-APB, or 5-APDB.

What I found was a perfect mix between these two samples when looking at the pictures for 5-MAPB. Some reacted as magic sample, some reacted as meh? sample.

Then I found this, two samples in colored capsules coming from the same area on the same day (well close, 2 days apart) which both tested as nothing but 5-MAPB. The red capsule reacts exactly like the magic sample, the blue capsule reacts like the meh sample. Interesting in that it seems two different types of 5-MAPB coming from the same supplier, color coded, red often indicates a rushier product while blue a bit mongier if the producer is trying to use color to indicate variations in effect.

I put a ? Mark behind “meh” because I think I may have created a much better product upon purification, only time and bioassays will tell.

I also find it interesting that the “meh?” sample reacts much closer to real MDMA. I wonder if I up my dosage closer to real MDMA if something better will happen?

Since purification I’ve only tried small doses with pretty decent results but doesn’t seem to last as long as the magic stuff. 15mg gave me a good few hour experience with some residuals, 15mg of the magic would have me feeling nice all night however. Again more experience needed.

I’m curious if anyone has anyone reagents and 5-MAPB to see how their product reacts?

-GC

It would be helpful if you linked to the DrugsData results you mentioned.

Here are some videos: Mecke Reagent and Mandelin Reagent
At the end of the videos it mentions that the reagent videos were done at the Energy Control lab on GC/MS verified pure samples.

Goddamn I wish they used less than 100mg for their tests lol. That said those match my “magic” sample to a T.

Heres analysis 1 that matches my magic, with the Mecke going purple.

Here’s analysis 2 that matches the meh which goes a “dark turquoise” but shows what I see as dark blue/black. I take this as it went green/turquoise then dark/black similar to how MDMA does, exactly how my second meh batch reacts.

I guess I need to send this second batch into a lab. It’s just confusing because it doesn’t come close to matching anything else in the APB/MDxx family except what I’m finding for SOME 5-MAPB analysis samples.

-GC