• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

5-Iodo-2-aminoindane any recent updates?

sound's like implausible excuses are being made to account for lack of activity. a known basis for procurement was lately mentioning the weak product they have and how it wont be sold after this batch.

sounds not like what people are looking for... move on people~~~~~~~~~...............................

why was so much of it ordered by so many different suppliers? Don't they know entactogens are hit or miss more than anyother type of drug. I think a little market testing would have been in order, certainly before i would ever waist a few grand on some useless kilos of something that's almost ok at the very best. Piperazines are a different story, even tho they were absolute horrid garbage, they only cost a few dollars per kilo(literally)so the payoff on marketing hype was enough to make a decent profit. I don't actually know how much 5IAI costs but I would think due to it's lack of industrial applications it's less synthed and probly more expensive than cathinones atleast

So I've found this stuff for sale, but none of the above is very confidence building.

Is there anything good to be said for this stuff? Thanks for any input!

One good thing is you don't *have* to order it. If there is so much disappointment being expressed so wildly, what could 1 single person possibly say that would change your mind. If there is such a thing, are you not wanting this to be a true thing just a little too much?

I don't see any reason to ask a constrained analogue of a haloamphetamine to be something it's not.

True. Screw it. I've just spent my $$$ on what I know is good.

Can't help but be curious about the stuff unknown to me though.

Cheers.

True. Screw it. I've just spent my $$$ on what I know is good.

Can't help but be curious about the stuff unknown to me though.

Cheers.

Smart IMO.

My idea about why this compound isn't any good although it is proven it could be theoretically is that it is just not all that potent. MDAI needs to be dosed relatively high as well and that has a methylenedioxy function. Not that that is glorifying but purely in terms of serotonergic potency it's quite good. Which is the action MDAI almost entirely relies on. Removing it yielding 2-AI apparently just doesn't leave very much action, and the 5-halogenation doesn't seem to fix it. So I mean: MDAI is mainly a serotonin releaser, amphetamine is mainly a dopamine releaser, so the compound half way could be both (MDA is a bit different than that but still) or neither which 2-AI seems to be. Oversimplification here but in this case it makes sense right?
All that may be why a much higher dose is probably needed than the 100 mg that seems an average guideline for a number of these drugs.
However I would not recommend to anyone that they attempt this because a lack of preferable psychoactive effects is no evidence that there is not some toxic effect going on. I am not sure how much proof we have that this is actually non-neurotoxic, especially considering it is so close to PIA. But keeping going up with titration could be dangerous if there is neurotoxicity left. I'm not sure though, avoiding high doses looking at weight alone may be a form of bias.

From this paper:

NET 311 nM
DAT 1590 nM
SERT 879 nM

So, if genuine, it obviously does something.

I find it hard to believe though, that nobody managed to get a genuine sample in the last 3 years, which leads me to believe it's just shit.

If that is not the case and everyone has had a fake sample because it's really that hard to make - what makes us think that the currently available samples are any less fake? Even if there is a genuine sample released in the future it could still be crap. Avoid, IMHO.

Nice conclusion.

Is there a page/forum anywhere at Bluelight that rates/reviews chems? (I suspect that might be against the rules...). But there's so many available, the forums are so huge & the variables so broad (e.g. purity, vendor/user reputation, individual set/setting), it is very difficult to track down substances of interest without investing a ton of time.

At present, I'm just sticking with the good stuff I know, but I hate to miss out on anything :)

Nope, and we don't do "what shall I take" threads either :p

If I were you I would see what is available to you and work from there.

Yes, that makes perfect sense... Scouring the 'Net for (the wondrous & much missed) 2-CB has merely wasted an hour of my time, for example...!