Mental Health 5 htp

prochainement

Bluelighter
Hey, any real experiences/warnings/suggestions with supplement 5 htp? I have heard that it can be quite trippy, although I am interested in this because of depression issues. Tnx

I tried 5-HTP back in the day, can't say it worked for me either.

Was hesitant to post because i'm sure it does something.. just not sure what.

:p

Works great for me, a lil sleepy. Been taking it on and off for years. I have ADD, so I take Vyvanse as well. The 5htp helps curb some of the jitteryness that sometimes accompanies amphetamine.

It does cause me insane bizzarre dreams though. That's why off it now, have nightmare issues as is. Any Ssri, dnri, whatever makes them unbelievably worse.

Works great for depression though. The 5htp.

If you have major depression in my opinion 5 htp is not in anyway appropriate and you should go to a doctor.

5 htp is a dietary supplement. Its meant to supplement diet,exercise, sleep, and medical treatments.

I tried it didnt control my suicidal thoughts. Spent all this time f***n around with supplements when i could of got treatment. While i dont blame 5 htp in away these supplements being marketed to people with mental illness did waste alot of my time and money and eventually i just attempted suicide.

(Im fine now)

Sorry if i went overkill i dont know if by depression you mean like a mild normal low or your like dragging yourself out of bed to eat cereal.

If you have major depression in my opinion 5 htp is not in anyway appropriate and you should go to a doctor.

5 htp is a dietary supplement. Its meant to supplement diet,exercise, sleep, and medical treatments.

I tried it didnt control my suicidal thoughts. Spent all this time f***n around with supplements when i could of got treatment. While i dont blame 5 htp in away these supplements being marketed to people with mental illness did waste alot of my time and money and eventually i just attempted suicide.

(Im fine now)

Sorry if i went overkill i dont know if by depression you mean like a mild normal low or your like dragging yourself out of bed to eat cereal.
+1
BB.jpg