• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5 hits of Lucy (too much? Not a first timer)

chrishenryb

Greenlighter
Hello.

i have tried Lucy 6 times throughout this year. First two times i took two, next two times i took three, and last two times i have taken 4. So far, i have not had any real issues or bad trips.

For the experienced folk out here, what would you say is "too much" to take at once, for my experience? I am curious about trying five hits at once soon and wanted some input on what to expect or what your experience has been. I usually do mix with ganj but never alcohol.

thanks

Do you hope to get anything particular out of the experience?

I guess you're asking this because 4 were already quite intense? You just have to do what feels right for YOU, though high dose acid can give me some stage fright as well, so don't doubt yourself too much.

If you have tested the batch and know that it is in fact LSD, then I see no problem in titrating your dose upwards to explore what LSD can do. You also have to know the strength of the doses from the particular batch (by experience) to be able to take responsible steps upwards. Five hits from the same batch as the four hits you took previously seems fine in this case. Of course you have to take care of the usual rules about set and setting, and maybe have a sitter.

If you are questioning if its a good idea or not it might not be.
People are eating ten strips of tabs. People have done thumbprints.

5 hits is a lot, but 100 hits isnt too much tequnically

I usually do 5 hits of any type of L I get. I have never been too overwhelmed by that amount even at festivals and in public, however that is just me. 5 hits is literally my anything amount so if I buy a 10 strip it will last me 2 trips at the very least if i dont see myself getting it for a while i will take 3 but never less then that.

Its all a personal preference. Given how well I handle 5 hits I could go higher but a 10 strip should last 2 trips over wise I feel like I am wasting money. I would never recommend it though as ive seen people go nuts after 3 hits where as i can take 5... its a very personal thing.

tabs aren't really a good way to quantify LSD. A tab of one batch of acid, could be 10 or even 20 of another. If it's the same LSd you had before, then you can just feel it out.

I'm glad I was doing acid 20 years ago when one tab was all that was needed to turn us inside out. Maybe I was just lucky and had a great source.

Then there were the microdots, are they still around these days? They could be evil strong back in the day, you wouldn't want one at a festival.

Anything I've had recently I had to take like Szuko, at least 4 for anything truly entertaining. I guess the ethos changed.

Get 6. Try 1. Wait a week or 2 to take the 5 after you confirmed from personal experience you're dealing with something safe.

Are you getting these tabs from the same source? Do you know if they're all from the same batch? And do you know how many micrograms are laid on each? Unless you know the answer to all of these questions, it's pretty much impossible to say how many would be too much.

As long as you're sure it's really LSD, and you've had experience with 4 hits and it was fine, I'd say 5 shouldn't be too much.

Also depends on the source... LSD tabs are almost always lower dosed than advertised. But some aren't. Someone sent a bunch of different tabs in they got that were advertised around 150ug or more, and most were 60-80 or even less. So if you have taken 4 tabs of 60ug, and you get 5 tabs of something that's actually more like 100, it would actually be a big jump.

Not that I'm proud of this experience, or would recommend it to anyone but a buddy of mine split a quarter of shrooms after work one day, and picked up 16 hits of (what I can confirm was the best L of my life and I have no question it was real)
We planned on having two other friends join us and we were all going to take 4, but the other two friends bailed. So we're sitting there already peaking on mushrooms in a very altered state unsupervised with 16 hits of acid, thank god we're both very experienced travelers and it was indeed L and not nBone or RCs, because be split the 16 on top of the shrooms. So we're on a q of shrooms and 8 hits of L.
I also unfortunately don't know anything about the exact dose or potency because I'm obviously not the manufacture or getting it directly from them.

I can say it was the most powerful experience I've ever had, both visually and mentally. I describe it as riding a carousel of colors (that only got brighter and faster when I closed my eyes for a break) I started hearing carnival music, as it becomes more and more of a"yellow submarine" type deal, we both experienced light patterns that gave us the sensation that days were passing as the sun rose and set. There came a point I felt I was in deep space, surrounded by and enveloped in the most beautiful patterns a human can comprehend, the sacred geometry. This is the kind of shit I thought movies and embellished stories were made of. Until I saw and felt it
I won't say it was TOO much, but it was certainly my threshold to the edge of a rabbit hole. I haven't tried to reach that intensity in a trip again, and don't have any plans to do so. But I think I came out of it with a wealth of knowledge, about myself and really gained some perspective. But anytime i tell this story I always make a point to acknowledge just how LUCKY my friend and I were, this scenario could have went sideways for a list of reasons. I like to consider myself experienced, not reckless. But this was a little reckless.

Sounds like the trip of a lifetime, very similar to what I experienced on a 700ish ug trip back when I was a student.

Sometimes reckless is the only way to see the true potential of these magical chemicals. But it's a knife edge, I've seen a couple of friends who lost themselves perhaps forever.

It really depends on a lot of things I guess. The most I did was 440ug (4 tabs in my case but 110ug each). I didn't really plan on it though, I just kind of wanted more and more acid, lol. Since then, I've dosed that high a few times. It was all good for me, but LSD treats me well. If you know you have good LSD and have an easy time with it, why not? That said, acid doesn't ever really fuck my mind. It amazes me, but it doesn't shatter my mind. I just get really intense flashbacks and visuals at high doses.

Respectfully, I do not think this is true.
Fair enough. Where lsd is concerned its deffo true for me, anything less than life redefining is underwhelming and a bit of a waste. Same can be said for mesc. Psilocybin is the exception for me, I'll always take it easy because it can get scary weird pretty quick.

Fair enough. Where lsd is concerned its deffo true for me, anything less than life redefining is underwhelming and a bit of a waste. Same can be said for mesc. Psilocybin is the exception for me, I'll always take it easy because it can get scary weird pretty quick.

I can't afford to be wreckless my mind isn't fragile, just overloaded at times. I've had my breakthrough where my reality was torn apart, and I was forced to rebuild it with all my new knowledge and awareness. That's all I wanted. I won't push it. I haven't even felt like hanging with Lucy since that night

Sounds sensible. It's certainly true to say that a good few of the strong trips I came out the other side of ego loss and convinced myself on the comedown that I was going to have to live in twisty bendy world forever. And I did end up with fairly bad hppd for a couple years.

Like I said originally, it's a knife edge. I love the all encompassing madness of a ++++ trip, but it's not without its hazards. Certainly not something to repeat over and again, as I learnt to my own detriment.