Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5 Eapb yes or no?

JohnD

Greenlighter
Hey all,

New to the site but not new to the world of pharmaceuticals or rc chems. Have some 5 Eapb pellets and thinking of giving them a go but doesn't seem to be a lot of excitement around them. I found 5apb and 6apb to be pleasant but not like the illegals they supposed to be like, personally they 5&6apb combo pellet from a reputable vendor was my favourite rc of this class.

Will give one of the pellets a go tonight which contains 125mg so will see what that's like. Anyone got any feedback on the side effects? Does magnesium combat bruxism with these as it usually works a treat for me on others so hopefully will as don't want the jaw and teeth mangled.

Anyway will post a trip report after as doesn't seem to be many about.

have a safe and enjoyable Friday night peeps

5-EAPB is to MDEA what 5-APB is to MDA - it's almost purely serotonergic with very little stimulation going on so it's very mongy and flooring, great for a night in cuddling, not so much for a night out partying - combine half a pellet with a small dose of a dopaminergic stimulant like 2-FA or Amphetamine though and it makes for a great party drug. :)

hmm good to know, thanks for the info. Am planning on staying in so will give it a go by itself :)

Yes magnesium does indeed combat bruxism, but keep some gum handy just in case. Read my trip report on the main thread for more info. Be safe.

Thank you, yes read your trip report which is very good and detailed and sounds promising and like this substance could be interesting so will try it later and see. Will be safe and have the gum and powerade ready :)

Well one hour after taking 125mg pellet and effects are great, its been a smooth come up and its a very relaxed body feel but feel it has another level to go to yet and getting stronger, also very mongy feel and just enjoying music. Well typing is getting difficult so I will go and enjoy the roll and just take some notes and put a detailed trip report tomorrow.

so I will go and enjoy the roll and just take some notes and put a detailed trip report tomorrow.

Hey buddy did you end up having a good time? I agree that it's best to take a 120mg attack dose followed by smaller doses to prolong the trip.