• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

5 DIY Drugs Ravaging Economically Challenged Countries

Lol purple drank is hardly a "DIY" drug, you need the powder mix to make it you dont assemble it from random, inexpensive ingredients...and economically challenged??

Lol purple drank is hardly a "DIY" drug, you need the powder mix to make it you dont assemble it from random, inexpensive ingredients...and economically challenged??

Yeah, serious. Oh, let me go to Home Depot and get some promethazine, and then to Walgreens for the codeine...

DIY.. not just for houses anymore!

Yeah, serious. Oh, let me go to Home Depot and get some promethazine, and then to Walgreens for the codeine...

DIY.. not just for houses anymore!

Well since both codeine and promethazine are OTC here you could make purple drank yourself if you wanted to and it would be a one stop shop too. That's if pharmacies actually stocked promethazine and so far i haven't found 1 fucking pharmacy that stocks it in the 2 provinces Ive been in the past few years. I wanted to try it for potentiation of my opiates since most people seem to like it better then diphenhydramine but only 2 pharmacists i talked to had even heard of the stuff.

The article listed it as coming from USA; had it said North America I'd be chompin on my foot. ;)

Jesus Christ...

Ive seen some sick shit man but googling this drug has just put images in my head ill never be free off!!

Thats some serious shit there...

Jesus Christ............:?

Haha good luck affording codiene in the US its expensive as shit on the street I doubt anyone is strung out on it...

Seriously... it was expensive as fuck 10 years ago and now it's double. Who the fuck is drinking this shit - it's inferior to almost every prescription opiate, just better marketed.

the shit that people do to get high is just absolutely mother fucking retarded. how the FUCK are humans still alive on this planet when they are all so god damned mother fucking stupid?

RAT POISON??? PETROL and SOLVENTS and PHOSPHOROUS?!? not to mention JENKEM?!? all the people who are users of those drugs should jkust keel over a die because they are giving the human race a bad name, and we're better off without these shit sucking retards.

and whoever said codeine is expensive? dude it's like a DOLLAR or two for a 60 mg codeine instant release pill... thats expensive?

Yea I've seen quite a few videos on Krokodil/Desomorphine and saw some of the most fucked up long term physical effects a drug can cause to a human. Although I'm still confused as to whether the drug is actually tianeptine because - at first - many of the videos I watched which were apparently about Krokodil were instead labelled as "the effects of tianeptine."

Yea I've seen quite a few videos on Krokodil/Desomorphine and saw some of the most fucked up long term physical effects a drug can cause to a human. Although I'm still confused as to whether the drug is actually tianeptine because - at first - many of the videos I watched which were apparently about Krokodil were instead labelled as "the effects of tianeptine."

They turn the codeine from cough/pain pills to desomorphine through a series of chemical reactions which involve petrol, phosphorous & other nasty solvents.

Then they inject that concoction without filtering it. Desomorphine gets them high, the kerosene and phosphorous that gets into the bloodstream eats their flesh from within, blocks access to blood vessels, arms fall off, etc.

About the Paco thing: Why do they mix it with crushed glass and rat poison.....? So with the jenkem? Everything that gets you super high and fucks you up has to have rat poison in it?

That sounds like one of those retarded videos of kids doing school projects on youtube, no useful info whatsoever. I have no idea if Paco and Jenkem are actually real or not. I mean.... Why in god's name would you mix crushed glass to your leftover cocaine ?

You do wanna sell it right?

Last edited:
the shit that people do to get high is just absolutely mother fucking retarded. how the FUCK are humans still alive on this planet when they are all so god damned mother fucking stupid?

RAT POISON??? PETROL and SOLVENTS and PHOSPHOROUS?!? not to mention JENKEM?!? all the people who are users of those drugs should jkust keel over a die because they are giving the human race a bad name, and we're better off without these shit sucking retards.

and whoever said codeine is expensive? dude it's like a DOLLAR or two for a 60 mg codeine instant release pill... thats expensive?

jesus dude. relax. who are you the drug czar? 8)

Only krokadil and jenkem(if it's real) are diy drugs. Paco is from crude cocaine paste from Colombia/Bolivia/Peru,. Wunga is Afghan heroin(I think), though it's was rumored to be HIV meds or cut with them.Purple drank isn't anymore diy than rolling a joint. I doubt that in all the history of humans getting high off shit would be unknown till now. Maybe some kids were just fucking with a reporter who took them seriously. Or maybe it's industrial solvents in the sewage.

I can think of 5 diy drugs. Meth, homebake heroin, poppies, GHB, krokadil.