Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

5 DIY Drugs Ravaging Economically Challenged Countries

edgarshade

Bluelighter
Sabotage Times

12 March 2012 | 16:42

With reader comments

Paco- Argentina

In the past Argentina has primarily been a country that has transited drugs, but after the economic collapse of 2001 that saw violent riots nationwide and poverty in Argentina at an all time high it has slowly developed into a producer of cocaine, and it’s from the production of cocaine itself that ‘Paco’ derives.
Wunga- South Africa

One of the most disturbing of these new underclass street drugs is ‘Wunga’, made up of rat poison, weed and antiretroviral medication used by HIV sufferers.

Crocodile- Ukraine

A homemade cocktail of petrol, solvents, phosphorus and most importantly codeine make up the properties of the DIY budget opiate based ‘Crocodile’, its devastating effects leaves skin rotting at such an alarming rate that it starts to resemble that of a Crocodile, a users life span is on average 3years.

Jenkem – Africa

Probably the most fucked-up way of getting high is Jenkem – solid human waste and urine mixed together to produce a gas which is then inhaled.

Purple Drank- USA

A recreational drug popular in the hip-hop community and particularly in the southern U.S. states, the main ingredient in purple drank is prescription-strength cough syrup that contains the drugs codeine and promethazine.

More...
http://www.sabotagetimes.com/life/5...s-ravaging-economically-challenged-countries/

Seriously^

Kids in the US are getting high on DXM, not huffing their shit and piss fumes.

of all things to put on there, prmoethazine and codeine cough syrup lol? i think meth has done worse to the south and rural areas then some rx cough syrup

That krocodile shit is real fucked up though.. i watched some videos on you tube, and ah lets just say it makes meth heads look like america's next top models.

^ It is.

I kinda laughed at seeing USA included on a list of 'economically challenged' countries.

Is jenkem real? Like I want a trip report from someone who isn't an already starving dehydrated african kid, I mean maybe someone with a little more knowledge could tell me what it is that gets you high off of these fumes? I mean it just seems a little unbelievable but hey, theres some crazy shit. Paco and Crocodile I have seen before but jenkem is new to me

OTGee, check the two seperate links posted by two different people that answer your question. ;)

Haha good luck affording codiene in the US its expensive as shit on the street I doubt anyone is strung out on it...

Ive seen vids of that Crocodile stuff and holy fuck 8o . I thought id seen some awful shit as a result of people shooting crappy pills but that ain't nothing compared to what that stuff does.

I don't get why codeine is such a big deal i mean you can buy it OTC here and just do a CWE on it. It's alright for getting the sick off but it's not exactly the most addictive drug ever. Unless it's the promethazine that people are craving too.

Ive seen vids of that Crocodile stuff and holy fuck 8o . I thought id seen some awful shit as a result of people shooting crappy pills but that ain't nothing compared to what that stuff does.

I don't get why codeine is such a big deal i mean you can buy it OTC here and just do a CWE on it. It's alright for getting the sick off but it's not exactly the most addictive drug ever. Unless it's the promethazine that people are craving too.

the make desomorphine from it but don't purify it and end up shooting codeine + desomorphine + solvents + phosphorous + other nasty chemicals.

Out of all the drugs in the US they chose codeine syrup. It would be 100x more understanableif they would of picked cocaine or oxycodone.

Oh god...."crocodile drug" may have been the worst Google Image search I've ever done. Like, I think I just caused myself permanent psychological damage. Jesus fucking Christ.....

Is jenkem real? Like I want a trip report from someone who isn't an already starving dehydrated african kid, I mean maybe someone with a little more knowledge could tell me what it is that gets you high off of these fumes? I mean it just seems a little unbelievable but hey, theres some crazy shit. Paco and Crocodile I have seen before but jenkem is new to me

I think if you had a computer with internet access then you probably wouldn't be huffing shit fumes.

How is cough syrup DIY? Are people producing their own?

I think it was revealed on this forum that in some of those crocodile videos, the damage was actually caused by tianeptine.

I watched a documentary on that crocodile shit, I get people are poor, etc but that has to be the saddest drug to ever take.

My main question was what gets people high thats in human excrement? I mean there has to be a solvent or something that gets formed that is making you high. Crocodile looks horrible, I may watch a documentary later as I only did a quick google