• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5-APB / 5-MAPB comparison

Torresmo

Bluelighter
You guys who took both 5-APB/MAPB, can you compare the effects of both, especially in terms of:
- Dosage
- Euphoria
- Stimulation
- Duration
- Psychedelia
- Negative effects/comedown/hangover
- I am also curious about the possibility of combining any of them with tryptamines

Also, If you took only one of them, please share your thoughts on it!

Well of the two I've only taken 5-APB but I have a sample on 5-MAPB coming so I'll be able to compare them in time. The thing is I'm a little skittish when it comes to 5-MAPB, it just seems more toxic and hard on the body when compared to the other APB's so I won't be purchasing any significant amounts, just the sample. As for 5-APB I've found it to be extremely smooth, empathogenic/entactogenic, euphoric, lasts about 5 hours, no significant comedown when used responsibly, sedating, mildly visual (visuals reminiscent of 2c chems IMO), and just flat out good stuff though ymmv. A good dose for the HCl is anywhere from 80-120mgs IMO, though your gonna get highly variable doses. I've found that 5-APB doesn't combine well with psychedelics though, I mean the combos are still fun but no synergy. Same goes for psychs + MDMA though so if you enjoy flipping with MDMA you should enjoy doing so with 5-APB I would assume, just dont expect any deep or meaningful experiences.

I really, really enjoy LSD+MDMA flip. My idea in mixing 5-APB with a tryptamine is having a more colourful experience. I saw your post about mixing 5-APB+4-ho-met and you said the effects fight each other.
That would be undesirable for me, since I wouldn't like the tryptamine to diminish the euphoria.
This doesn't happen to me at all with LSD+MDMA. I just get MDMA euphoria, with colours/visuals and a LSDMDMA mindspace.
On the other hand, once I took 4-aco-dipt on the tail of a 4-FA+alcohol night and the result was a confuse comedown, not being able to sleep. I just don't know if it was the comedown or if the 4-aco-dipt diminished my feel good.
If I try the flip, it will be with 4-aco-dmt, however.
Could you describe a little better what you felt on that day?

Well like I said I find that almost all psychedelics detract from either experience so it's likely just me. I've taken 5-APB with psilacetin as well and found it meh. What I said in that post is about as much as can be said though I should add that the decrease Metocin's efficacy could be because 5-APB set a tolerance as it's a 5-ht2a agonist and I took the metocin, iirc, an hour after the APB? It was still fun though... I think you'll enjoy combos though.if you like candyflipping... I personally find canyflipping overrated, completely ruins any depth the LSD brings to the table.