Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5.6 grams Enhanced Bali- Experienced - Natures Suboxone

weekend addiction

Bluelighter
Earlier this morning I took .625mg clonazepam, 90mg caffeine, and 2 Valerien Root w\extract capsules. I also dipped a couple pouches of Snus. I am not really feeling any effects from this because this has been my usual morning routine since I started my pot break 4 days ago. I also am still a bit hungover.

But now things are about to get interesting. The mail man finally came. 8 oz of bali kratom and per request my Enhanced Bali sample! I am so happy at this point because I think I can actually get a decent buzz. Yesterday I didn’t have my morning kratom and the day before I threw up my dose for some reason. I don’t want to throw up the enhanced bali so I eat a quick burrito.

Now something I learned about kratom is that it expands quite a bit with some water added to it. I now stir my powder into water and let it sit stirring every 5 minutes. I usually let this go on for 15-45 minutes depending on my mood and the dose etc. This time I have 5.6 grams of enhanced bali. The vendor claims its 20% 25x extract. If so this dose should be solid!

With a gag and a burp 1\3 of the dose goes down the stomach to join my burrito. This stuff taste nasty! Just a baby sip this time and uggh! I hope this is a sign of potency. In twenty minutes I have only consumed half the dose. This is unlike me. Truly vile taste these extracts have. Good thing you don’t need as much.

I started drinking my cup 40 minutes ago. It aint even finished and I’m already feeling energetic and happy. I am coming up much quicker than normal and much more euphoric. Music sounds awesome and I just can’t be bothered. I almost forget that I don’t have grass although that would really boost the experience.

It took me an outstanding 50 minutes to finish my cup. Normally I’d just be getting effects but I’m already feeling relaxed. No longer hungover, no longer does my back hurt, and no longer am I afraid to face the day. I look forward to mowing the yard in a couple hours. Physical labor isn’t something I like to do on kratom but once I start its so fun!
The past two hours have been me doing work. Cleaning, folding laundry, vacuuming, etc. I feel very stimulated, I can feel the blood in my veins and the strength in my arms. I feel strong like an ox and enjoy my work. I sit down now sip a beer and check the email. My pupils are pinned a bit not to big a surprise there!

Five hours after dosing and I’m still feeling plenty of after-effects. Good stuff. I’m no longer energetic I’m pretty sedated. Good stuff.

Yep, sounds like kratom when you don't have a bunch of tolerance. That's why I always liked it better than any other opiate (until it stopped working because of tolerance). It feels so right and natural, you feel strong and 100% yourself, just enhanced. Just be careful, as I'm sure you know. Kratom was what led me into 10 years of opiate addiction hell, which I only recently recovered from. The majority of people who enjoy opiates end up with their lives a living hell until (and if) they quit completely. I've seen it time, and time, and time, and time again.

Why the F can't I feel good on kratom? I wish it did something for me. All it does it take away the RLS. Boo hiss.

It's because you're on other opiates (I assume since you mentioned RLS)

Kratom only creates warm and fuzzies if you have no opiate tolerance at all?

Yeah basically, it's not strong compared to full opiates. Maybe compared to hydrocodone or something, but if you're on stronger opiates it will just ease the withdrawal, it won't get you high. If you have no opiate tolerance kratom is a lovely thing. Actually I started on opiates with kratom and to this day it remains my best opiate high from those early days.