Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

4th roll worries

Cookie097

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, i'm new here so excuse me if something is wrong
I'm 19 years old, 6'6 (185cm) and i weigh 176 pounds (80 kgs), my first roll was last year (around april) (1 ecstasy pill) it was amazing, everything was fine, i had a bad comedown because all my friends left and i was all alone the next day, but i was fine after, my second roll was about 4 months later (end of august) (1 pill) again, everything was great, it was not as intense as the first one, which is normal, but it was amazing aswell, i decided to wait another 4 months so that my next roll would be good again, so indeed, this year, (20th of january) i had another roll (1 pill), but this time, it was not as good, i was going through a break up at the time, but i wasnt thinking much of it, also i had a friend who rolled with me, but he wasnt having a very good time either, i don't know if it was from the pill, or from the fact that i had just broken up, but the roll was not how i had expected it to be, first hour everything was great, then when my friend told me that he wasn't feeling anything, everything changed, and it was just bad from that point, the nextday we were still together, and we had a nice time that night because we went to a club.
So here i am now, 1 month after, and i feel like crap because my third roll wasn't as i wanted, and i want to roll once again, this time with some other friends, now that i'm over my ex, and i was wondering, is it safe for me to roll one month after? or should i wait a little longer? was my last bad roll because of the bad ecstasy pill? or because i started being more tolerant and i need to up my dose?

Firstly you need to be sure what you're taking is actually MDMA...without testing no one can even guess the source of the problem,and the actual dose of the pill is another important factor to be considered...equaly important though is the psychological state you're being at the time
I can assume you're on the good side yet but having it more often than once in a month or two is not a safe option,bad things happen when abusing

Wait a little longer and get a test kit to make sure you're not taking bad pills.