• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

4MMC / mephedrone paste

Hh123

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm getting some good old preban 4mmc, but its a paste.

I have never had a paste before (althought I knows it is a common availability in forms of speed)

I want to know how to take the paste?

A paste it will be hard to snort, can the paste be dried out?

Will the paste just be pure 4MMC and just need mixing with some HCL to make the crystals?

Is there any other ways of taking it? I haven't really heard of 4mmc paste before, and cant find much out about what to do with it?

Thanks 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just done some more googling, and found that the paste is the final product that has been cleaned with acetone but hasn't dried, and drying it out should turn it into a powder, is this correct, can anyone confirm?

If it is just product mixed with acetone it will dry out - easiest way to do it though, using a plate or similar hard surface (you can warm/heat the plate in microwave for quicker results). Then spread the paste out using a card or spoon etc and leave to dry, then scrape it off the plate (if you fold a piece of paper over your hand you will stop any bits flying off).

Welcome to the site but please do not use SWIM or anything else like that.

Hi, thanks for your help I will do that! Never liked having to use 'SWIM' anyway thought it was stupid lmao