Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

4mmc binge that ended with me bleeding profusely from my asshole

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
We started the night fine, watching some hardy bucks and the new Rick and morty
But after a bit the horniness of 4mmc came creeping in for Both of us so we decided to depart to the bedroom

Ended up doing something I didn't think I'd ever do, let my gf finger my ass, and she was going hard and I mean hard, she was going at it for like 25 minutes when I suddenly heard a squelch from my asshole, my gf takes her hand out and it's absolutely completely covered in blood, then we see there's tons of blood on my clothes and literally dripping down my leg , we kinda panic at this stage and I go to the bathroom to clean up, there was so much blood,,, don't think I've ever seen so much blood come out of me in my life.
Felt a bit weird for a while but feeling okay now just hope it doesn't hurt in the morning Lesson to take home : don't get your ass fingered for the first time on 4mmc

[Note: i just found this on reddit in the research chemical sub reddit, this is not me, or is it 🤔]

That could be a pretty good advertisement for lube.
Ripping your asshole and bleeding to death in the middle of a drug-filled romantic adventure is now a thing of the past, with durex play perfect glide.

As an opioid and benzo user I havnt bothered to have sex in like a year. Any urge (which are rare and weak these days) is just like a bodily function like shitting that I take care of standing over the toilet as fast as possible (1 minute).

Back when I used dissocistives and stimulants I did have the urge to have sex.

Drugs totally fucked my sex life up.

That much blood and u didnt go to the dr?

Sounds like she strapped a nail to the end of her finger going by hiw bad your laceration/s were!

That much blood and u didnt go to the dr?

Sounds like she strapped a nail to the end of her finger going by hiw bad your laceration/s were!
Dr. "You're obviously just a drug addict that ripped your own asshole open to get 2 mg of hydromorphone for $2000"

One of my main motivators for drastically reducing my opiate consumption was that I remembered how much I really like sex. 😉
I'd take IV hydromorphone everyday over sex if it was sustainable health wise like sex.

But I have always had a very hard time "making love" sex was always something is seemed to enjoy more when I didn't know or at least didn't care about the person.

Larry David has this bit in an episode of his show where he's talking about "how can you do all that disgusting stuff to a person you love." It captured how I feel perfectly.

I really been thinking I need to go to therapy over it because the world tells me I'm wrong to be like this

I'd take IV hydromorphone everyday over sex if it was sustainable health wise like sex.

But I have always had a very hard time "making love" sex was always something is seemed to enjoy more when I didn't know or at least didn't care about the person.

Larry David has this bit in an episode of his show where he's talking about "how can you do all that disgusting stuff to a person you love." It captured how I feel perfectly.

I really been thinking I need to go to therapy over it because the world tells me I'm wrong to be like this
Certainly does sound a bit fucked up, with intimacy issues. Btw I'm including masturbation in my definition. Solo sex is still sex. And when I was doing a gram plus a day, I basically forgot I had a dick and how much fun I could get from it.

I also pretty much had no appetite, and equally remembered how nice food can be. Am now an enthusiastic cook.

yeah since I've been back on opiates, my sex drive has gone through the floor. I'm also nearing 40 so that's probably part of it but I just honestly don't really think about it much. My girlfriend has been experiencing a bunch of hormonal/pain issues so until recently we didn't have sex for like 2 months. It kinda bothers me except since the drive is low, it doesn't really bother me that much. But I want to want it, you know? I didn't even masturbate during those 2 months. Then like a week ago she was pretty horny for a few days in a row and we had sex a number of times but she initiated it.

Can't wait to get off opiates. But I got myself on suboxone to come off a heavy pod habit so that might take a while...