• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

4mg klonopin and 2mg xanax

TheUnholy

Greenlighter
New to this site....Just wondering . I havenrt taken benzos in almost two months... When should I be able to feel the affects and how long will it last ?

you will most likely completely black out and do dumbass shit if you have no tolerance.
all i say is make sure you have no other drugs on you or near you because on benzos you tend to forget you took some shit and take more, and then forget and take more etc.
you'll fell the effects for around 8hrs but the kpin will have effects that you won't notice probably like anxiety relief for around 20hrs after it "wears off"

Last edited:
I would not take them all at once. Start low and you can work your way up to stay safe.

^what he said. Try taking like a half of each one at first. If that doesn't work take another half. After that be cautious of how much you take as you most likely will think its ok to keep taking more and more as I used to do with Xanax especially. It made me completely fearless like it was ok for me to do anything after taking more than 2 2mg bars and I have done lots of stupid shit in the past because of that. I really don't like Xanax too much anymore after all the times I have done things I ended up regretting and how it makes me think its ok to say anything to anyone or do anything I want with no consequence. I much prefer just taking my klonopin as prescribed these days, maybe a 1mg football of Xanax or a little valium along with it now and then as I have a hefty tolerance to benzos. Just be careful and mindful of what your doing as Xanax (especially) and klonopin together tends to "creep up" on you and make you either black out or do things you wouldn't normally do and end up getting in trouble or regretting it later on.