• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines 4homet cut with b12 hotspots?

Magickduck

Bluelighter
hey so i had like 300mmg of 4homet that i brought with me on an airplane... all i had at the last minute to conceal it was b vitamin capsules and they were big so to make it fit i added a certain ammount of b12... at first it was fine i could keep it mmixed evenly and weigh it to scale but as i am in a tropical enviornment it has clumped up and i was wondering if that could ccause it to be unevenly mixed and cause hhotspots?

It's impossible to tell. Predissolve it in water before you take it to make it homogenous.

I do not think that's a possibility as I have quite a bit left and I hear it degrades pretty rapidly in solution

The alternative is take completely uneducated guesses when trying to dose....would you rather test those waters? haha

I do not think that's a possibility as I have quite a bit left and I hear it degrades pretty rapidly in solution

Dissolve it in a solvent that evaporates quickly (ethanol comes to mind), then evaporate the solvent off. Ta da, perfectly distributed. (Might as well just lay it on blotter once you've gone that far though).

I kid, I kid. Those would be some huge blotters. But a solvent is your best bet. It won't do any harm if you dry it back out again.

I just kept this in solution. Even IMed it mixed with 2cb like an idiot with all that B vitamin particulate.