• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 4F-IPPH (4-Flouro-Isopropylphenidate)

H3N

Greenlighter
Any experience with this compound? Received a sample and having trouble finding any info online - it seems quite new to the market. Thanks :Sherlock:

Didn't know it was being sold. Of course, it would be purely functional. Was not a big fan of isopropylphenidate, it felt too specific of a DRI and caused some nasty irritability at the tail. One would suspect that 4F-IPPH would be an even more selective DRI.

I haven't seen it yet, but I've been wondering when it would show up. I wasn't sure that plain isopropylphenidate was banned enough places to justify making it, but I'm definitely curious about it.

Obviously start very low with your doses, allergy test levels first. Assume higher potency and longer duration than isopropylphenidate. Report back if you try it!

Didn't know it was being sold. Of course, it would be purely functional. Was not a big fan of isopropylphenidate, it felt too specific of a DRI and caused some nasty irritability at the tail. One would suspect that 4F-IPPH would be an even more selective DRI.
Really appreciate the info. Have read that others didn't get much out of IPPH. But it was a personal favorite for some reason, subtle clean focus while avoiding recreational temptations/rabbit holes of something stronger like 2-FMA/4F-MPH/amp
I haven't seen it yet, but I've been wondering when it would show up. I wasn't sure that plain isopropylphenidate was banned enough places to justify making it, but I'm definitely curious about it.

Obviously start very low with your doses, allergy test levels first. Assume higher potency and longer duration than isopropylphenidate. Report back if you try it!
Thanks for the advice. Allergy test was successful, may try it sometime this week and update with first impressions.

FWIW the source hinted that 4F-IPPH, 4F-BenzylPH, 4M-IPPH, and 4M-EPH may be available soon

Really appreciate the info. Have read that others didn't get much out of IPPH. But it was a personal favorite for some reason, subtle clean focus while avoiding recreational temptations/rabbit holes of something stronger like 2-FMA/4F-MPH/amp

Thanks for the advice. Allergy test was successful, may try it sometime this week and update with first impressions.

FWIW the source hinted that 4F-IPPH, 4F-BenzylPH, 4M-IPPH, and 4M-EPH may be available soon

4M-EPH might be interesting among those.

I got some 4M-MPH and while it is pretty decent it has a pretty harsh comedown compared to 4F-MPH. Neither are anywhere as good as plain old methylphenidate. Then again, my perspective is skewed towards the recreational side. 4F-MPH is probably a better ADHD medication than methylphenidate because of its longer duration of action and lower potential for abuse. 4M-MPH has a higher potential for abuse than 4F-MPH but still nothing like methylphenidate. Methylphenidate's pharmacokinetics (ie peak plasma levels are reached very rapidly and fall rapidly) as well as its balanced effect on DA/NE transporters (something like 1:1.5 for D-MPH) makes it far more abusable.

I never get the same pull to abuse 4F-MPH or 4M-MPH like I get with intranasal methylphenidate. With intranasal methylphenidate I'll be back for more in one hour. I used to time it and found the average time I'd be wanting more was 1 hour and 8 minutes (this was with D-MPH). The sadness of the comedown from 4M-MPH reminds of the methylphenidate comedown, but a bit more protracted. 4F-MPH, like isopropylphenidate, has a far milder comedown.