• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

45mg adderall + .5mg xanax

MrJacobb

Greenlighter
Took about 30mg Adderall xr (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine) today, (1 R3060 and 1 R3059).
Felt a little wired but not much.

Got home and took some xanax and some citalopram after the addy was done to cool down the crash.

Going to take 50mg Adderall xr tomorrow then around .5mg xanx around
3-4 hours after, just around when the second wave of the xr kicks in.
advice or am I wasting any of these substances? What if I take hydroxizine on top of that?

I have checked the interactions and I know that xanx and addy don't interact with each other.

Citaloprolam may inhobit the enzyme p450 cyp 2d6 causing maany fold higher peak levels and duration of amphetamine due its metabolism being compromised

One site of xanax is gaba a a1 which may reduce the reinforcement or buzz of low dose amphetamine exposure.

^You're correct, but this increase isn't going to be "many fold higher". I think even a 10% difference from the use of Citalopram (Selexa) would probably be pretty extreme. You can take Alprazolam (Xanax) while the drugs are still in effect, but I feel like you might want to save them for the comedown instead. Benzodiazepines are great for mitigating some of the peripheral nervous stimulation that comes with Amphetamines, especially Adderall, but I feel like they're infinitely more useful for ending the speed-run and potentially getting some relaxation/sleep.

It's your call really. There's no dangerous interaction here and you're experimenting with levels that most everyone would consider quite safe.