• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

440ug acid dropped. High ~24/7 now... (w/o drugs) Help me

I´m no expert. But I´m guessing that intensity en frequency have decreased a tiny bit is a good sign. Hopefully, with patients, it will completely vanish after some time. Still, I´m def. no expert. Don´t be afraid to talk to your GP about this stuff.

You'll get used to it. It's been about 20 years since my last trip and combined with the 300+ times in the 70s... the trees, the limbs and leaves always look a bit trippy. I still see faces in wood grain or cement. It's like the door is left ajar but not open. It isn't a bad thing just different. Embrace it, don't fight it. Just live your life as it is, day by day. You'll forget if you don't dwell on it. I really think that if you struggle against it you will give it power over you and you won't be happy. You'll cause unnecessary problems for yourself, you're sensitive to things you never knew existed. Just live and love. Either it will fade or you will forget... if you don't give it power by fighting it. You've not lost anything, you've gained a perspective!
J

You'll get used to it. It's been about 20 years since my last trip and combined with the 300+ times in the 70s... the trees, the limbs and leaves always look a bit trippy. I still see faces in wood grain or cement. It's like the door is left ajar but not open. It isn't a bad thing just different. Embrace it, don't fight it. Just live your life as it is, day by day. You'll forget if you don't dwell on it. I really think that if you struggle against it you will give it power over you and you won't be happy. You'll cause unnecessary problems for yourself, you're sensitive to things you never knew existed. Just live and love. Either it will fade or you will forget... if you don't give it power by fighting it. You've not lost anything, you've gained a perspective!
J

I think this is the best advice I've seen yet.
And always keep talking, as the song goes.

Let us know if you notice any change.

Last edited:
when I stayed in a youth shelter, I met a girl there that had psychosis for a month after dropping about 6 tabs a day. She would hear voices and hallucinate like crazy, etc. But it passed. I'm sure you will be fine, just stay away from drugs for a while.

You mean if it can't be proven it's wrong?
Man, that's a pretty narrow view of things and would make for a very boring and mundane existence.
We live in a magical world and the only way it ceases to be so is to not believe in magic.
Just ask Tink.
You may be right, but I hope not.

'Falsifiability' means that it is possible to prove wrong. Astrology uses vagaries that are applicable in enough situations that an astrological statement cannot be proven wrong. This means that it is not useful for making predictions.
Personally I think sorting out what sorts of predictions really can be made, and using those models to dig to the very heart of existence, is the key to magic.

'Falsifiability' means that it is possible to prove wrong. Astrology uses vagaries that are applicable in enough situations that an astrological statement cannot be proven wrong. This means that it is not useful for making predictions.
Personally I think sorting out what sorts of predictions really can be made, and using those models to dig to the very heart of existence, is the key to magic.

Nicely put!

You aren't still tripping, your perspective has changed. You've seen the patterns, now you notice them and likely always will but it's no problem. It's been over 40 years and I still see faces in concrete or other textured surfaces. As long as you aren't seeing tracers all the time, you're ok. It isn't a bad thing. Some good weed and a Vicodin and I get OEVs. Some patterns etc... I like it! You're ok... don't worry about it, just live and love.
Then again...I just realized that I answered this question twice so let me hedge my bets... I think I'm ok, I think you'll be ok, lol. I may go see Lucy again... hope I return!

it will wear off, I had hppd for a few years during psych use than i stopped and the visuals ended after a couple years, now i can trip regularly and they don't come back. the young brain is very sensitive to these drugs

I've experienced what I would describe as a 'psychedelic mindset' on cannabis after a few heavy trips. Every time I had a joint i would feel like I was high but without any visuals. It was like the cannabis released a memory of a heavy trip.

Sometimes it can take quite a while to get back to normally after a heavy psychedelic experience, the last thing to do is take any mind altering drug or fret about it. Worry will make you focus on it more and it will 'seem' more pronounced. There is some good advice on the thread - exercise, diet, etc. Follow that, abstain and when you go again start low and careful but give your system a break and time to assimilate the experience. I once had such an intense trip on Salvia that I went off psychedelics for a year until I could make sense of it all.

Best of luck.

I've tripped hundreds of times over the years, including quite a few very heavy and ego-shattering experiences, and I have a psychedelic mindset all the time now. I could probably think about it like, damn, I'm always high now, but it's really not that. It's a difference in perspective. I feel more in the moment and appreciative of the infinity of amazing things we take for granted. I might stop and look at a flower and I'll ponder its cells, molecules, atoms, and the mostly empty space this flower and all of us actually consist of, and how it's fucking amazing that we exist at all, that all this stuff coalesced from star dust. Then I'll get a big smile and feel a rush of euphoric appreciation for life, and go about my day. If I stare at something for a while I can get myself into a hypnotic state that reminds me of weed where my body is buzzing and I feel spacey. Sometimes when I smoke weed it really kicks it in and I can get pretty trippy. I don't have any lasting visual effects, never have. I don't feel like I'm high all the time, but I am different and some might say a bit weird. But I function well in life, in fact my life is great. I'm happy, I have people I love and who love me, I do stuff with my time that I love. So I see no problem with it at all. I'm actually thankful that I have shifted my perspective, I feel that it helps me in life.