• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

OGSnaps

Bluelighter
1. happy 420 everyone
2.Is 420 strictly a weed holiday or can I take shrooms

Happy 420.

I'm on mushrooms right now as well. I say we need a mushroom holiday ;)

4/19 was bicycle day, you were supposed to trip then! I guess that's acid and not mushrooms though

^but acid's gnar, shrooms are chill

LSD just forces me to address everything that's going on in my life, mushrooms just make me feel gr8 and trippy and coool.

I say we need a mushroom holiday ;)

Totes.

And happy 420 stoners! My dispensary gave me the ultimate hook today. Tbh the dude who keeps hooking me up there is probably gonna get fired. But whatever lots of weed for very little money!

Alex_Grey-Cannabacchus_hi_r.jpg

^ Lol that's been my wallpaper on my phone for almost a year now.

Happy 420 peeps... got a solid 2g nug of Sour Nyquil OG. Not gonna lie the shit had a little too high last night, started getting a little anxious before it dropped off into a more mellow high :p. I guess that's par for the course when cutting back.

Anyways, just gonna enjoy some opies and roll a few blunts to smoke with my lady. Gonna be a good day. Stay safe everybody!

Ps. Have a good trip Jackie :). Sendin those good vibes that way ^^^

Right on, plasticity. You know <3

I enjoy growing cannabis... Smelling and tasting it. Feeling it in my lungs.

The high... no, unfortunately. Sometimes on the comedown it makes me laugh a lot, but at quite a price.

Happy 420 everyone :)
I plan on loading up a bunch of the keif I collected in my new grinder :)

Right on, plasticity. You know <3

The high... no, unfortunately. Sometimes on the comedown it makes me laugh a lot, but at quite a price.
I feel you, I hit moments when cannabis loses it's luster and even times when getting high becomes flat out unpleasantly anxiogenic but the love for the plant itself never goes away. The smell, look, and taste of fine bud can be just as enjoyable as the high itself

....what the fuck?

That sounds interesting.
Same reaction I had when I saw it on the menu. For the price I paid, no complaints whatsoever. Here's what's left after breaking it down and rolling a couple blunts...
NSFW:
20150420_143453.jpg

《Plasticity》;12999483 said:
I feel you, I hit moments when cannabis loses it's luster and even times when getting high becomes flat out unpleasantly anxiogenic but the love for the plant itself never goes away. The smell, look, and taste of fine bud can be just as enjoyable as the high itself

Same reaction I had when I saw it on the menu. For the price I paid, no complaints whatsoever. Here's what's left after breaking it down and rolling a couple blunts...
NSFW:
20150420_143453.jpg

That's an interesting looking strain. Kinda like a bud that used to be frosty but has the crystals partly melted without the rest of the bud affected.

It's just the photo, it looks like a standard frosty bud in person. I'd say the only thing unordinary about it is the creamy gold coloring, reminds me of the Banana OG I had a while back. Smells and tastes like it as well.

《Plasticity》;12999520 said:
It's just the photo, it looks like a standard frosty bud in person. I'd say the only thing unordinary about it is the creamy gold coloring, reminds me of the Banana OG I had a while back. Smells and tastes great as well.

I've always been under the impression that your tree is fully mature when the trichomes turned that golden, amber color.

I've also noticed that large(ish) quantities of kief shine golden under direct, white light. Turns a medium dark brown with a li'l heat and pressure, though. %)

Really, though, I would think that color would be the norm in legal states. That shit looks tasty, man.

I'm aware amber trichomes are a sign of maturity, I'm not reffering to the trichomes, the actual bud is golden yellow. I'm no stranger to the medical scene ;).

It's hard to capture the true color as my phone dramatically alters pictures under certain light but aside from that it is a pretty standard bud, to give a better pictures of the trichomes... could be trimmed a little better but at the price of 5 dlars more than what most pay for a standard gram on the streets I'm satisfied.

NSFW:
20150420_154453.jpg

And with flash...

20150420_154042.jpg

I'd say this is the standard color for OG strains... nice deep greens. I forget which strain this is but I know it is one of the many OG variants. You can't escape OG varities in cali, you just can't!

NSFW:
20150404_173151.jpg

Last edited:
Right on, plasticity. You know
24.gif

The world needs more people that love growing cannabis & hate getting high.

《Plasticity》 That colour is fine, you don't really want it dark green, that's just extra chlorophyll, darker green bud will have a more grassy taste. Some kush crosses can be light coloured, especially if grown under a lot of light, flushed of nutrients at the end of the flower cycle & then dried/cured properly. Sour diesel can be quite light coloured too. Looks like you've got some nice bud there.

I wasn't worried about the color, I was just pointing out that the only real thing that sets it apart from other buds is the nice color, and that the trichomes don't really look melted in person. I was also pointing out that a good chunk of OG strains are a similar color to the picture at the bottom of my post. I pretty much always buy some sort of OG variant and the only other OG strain that had this color was perfectly grown Banana OG.

I've always heard it was the cop code for "weed smoking in progress" in some part of California.

Not sure if it's true but that's the rumor.

http://420waldos.com/

^^Full story behind 4/20 origin (it's not as impressive as most people seem to think, though the fact that the term caught on like wildfire around the country is pretty impressive)