• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

420 Discussion

Colorado

Greenlighter
So every year for me 420 is a different experience. Sometimes its good sometimes its bad but it revolves around one central idea which is Marijuana. Now by my name i obviously live in Colorado where marijuana is legal for recreational and medicinal purposes. One thing in Colorado which is going on today is the High Times Cannabis Cup. This is by some called the biggest gathering of stoners on earth?! Could be argued but that's not my point.

Now unfortuniatly for me i will not be attending that but i am in a lush weed smoking part of colorado called boulder. I dont know if i can post links to websites not on bluelight so hopefully a mod can fix that and tell me if its wrong. But here is a video of my campus 4 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ1K-cDsFj4

Today on 420 main campus is closed down and last night i seen 3 mofos getting arrested. Now some people are like fuck 420 its just another day. I say to them fuck off. Its not aboout the fact that you smoke weed everyday and your just a badass. 420 in my opinion is a bunch of people who smoke pot getting together too meet and talk and never do it again but still enjoy it. No matter who your with or what your doing as long as you keep blazing there should be no problems. I say fuck the police for causing issues today.

It is just another day, but there's no reason to get mad at people for smoking weed. If someone wants to spark up today that wouldn't normally then I'm all for it, but I'm just going about my normal Saturday routine of burnin' bowls, cleaning and doing laundry. And a 30mg Roxi, and I have about 15ml of promethazine w/ codeine left... but yeah, normal saturday routine, and tomorrow'll be my usual Sunday one before the workweek starts.

For some people it's nothing to get excited about. For others, it's one out of a few times a year they'll be motivated to smoke (hell, might be the only time of the year)-- more power to 'em if they want to burn one or two or 12 on 4/20 and then not smoke again until the next one rolls around.

[Edit: Yeah, you can post links. No links/URLs that lead to a site selling anything, though, illicit or otherwise. Do that and a mod'll get in there and edit things out. Welcome to Bluelight, by the way. :) I didn't notice until after I posted this that you had just joined earlier this month.]

Seeing as I don't have a steady supply of herb established as of yet, 4/20 served as an excuse to go out and get some weed and get faded.
The rest of the time, I live on scooby snacks and homegrown opium!

I had an amazing 4/20! I spent the day on Kratom and Lyrica and doing yardwook. I went to take a nap, and two hours later my girlfriend wakes me up and says that she didn't realize that was 4/20. She said that we have to get weed but I reminded her that we don't have a dealer. Neither of us have smoked weed for over 10 years, and we don't socialize with anyone, so we dont have a clue where to get it.

So we drove to the city and went to a tobacco store and bought a beautiful glass pipe because we don't have one.Then she dropped me off near the college, because I was just going to ask people on the street. I get out of the car, walk up to the first kid I see, and ask him if he knows where to get some weed. He just says, "I don't have any, but let me give you my dealer's number. You can call him and say your my friend and go to his house." I was like,"Are you sure that's cool?" and he said it was no problem. So we go to meet the guy, and he gets in the car and hands us a quarter of the dankest bud. Immediately the whole car filled with the smell, and the bag was closed. He said if we ever need more, call him. This kind of cool shit always happens! It took me 2 minutes to get weed without knowing anyone. The guy told us to call him anytime if we want more. So now we got a dealer. That's pretty sweet, and all in a day's work.

So we went home and smoked it. After two hits we were both high as hell. So we smoked 2 more bowls of sticky, stinky bud and went to outer space for a while....

Last edited:
So we went home and smoked it. After two hits we were both high as hell. So we smoked 2 more bowls of sticky, stinky bud and went to outer space for a while....

If I go a while without smoking then just have a couple of regular hits of some nice weed from my pipe I'm fucking sky high, so I know that feel.

I've been a mega stoner for 3 years straight smoking at least a gram a day sometimes almost an eighth a day.
But i've never smoked on 4/20 because so far i've just happened to run out of both weed and money on 4/19 every year.
But TBH 420 didn't originally refer to the date on the calender, it referred to the time 4:20 when the students of San Rafael High School would smoke around a statue at 4:20 PM every day... so 420 the date doesn't mean too much to me. 420 comes every day.

420 is a normal day. stoners just wanna have a day to call their own. But it's no excuse to over-indulge. espesh with all the hard drug type weed out there.....

I've been a mega stoner for 3 years straight smoking at least a gram a day sometimes almost an eighth a day.
But i've never smoked on 4/20 because so far i've just happened to run out of both weed and money on 4/19 every year.
But TBH 420 didn't originally refer to the date on the calender, it referred to the time 4:20 when the students of San Rafael High School would smoke around a statue at 4:20 PM every day... so 420 the date doesn't mean too much to me. 420 comes every day.

There was actually a point in my life where 4/20 was the one day I refused to smoke. It was almost like my own little yearly protest.

(In high school I got in a fair bit of trouble my freshman year. End result: expelled, known to the entire school (and most of my town) as the pothead. I resented it. Then as I got older, all those mother fuckers that gave me shit about it would inevitably turn into everyday weedheads or, at the very least, partake occasionally (especially 4/20)-- which pissed me the fuck off when I considered all the shit those same people gave me for my habit.)

There was actually a point in my life where 4/20 was the one day I refused to smoke. It was almost like my own little yearly protest.

(In high school I got in a fair bit of trouble my freshman year. End result: expelled, known to the entire school (and most of my town) as the pothead. I resented it. Then as I got older, all those mother fuckers that gave me shit about it would inevitably turn into everyday weedheads or, at the very least, partake occasionally (especially 4/20)-- which pissed me the fuck off when I considered all the shit those same people gave me for my habit.)

Dude i hear you, i got caught smoking by my family like many times and even tho my brother and all my cousins smoked weed occassionally and drank alcohol regularly, they never got caught so i was the topic of gossip in my family and extended family. I was the fuck up and my brother and cousins were to good kids who didn't drink or do drugs in their opinions. I shouldve ratted them out but i was above that.
All the worse seeing as in my family weed is akin to heroin.

same here almost. Everyone like smokes fuckin' weed now n all the girls that stopped liming with us cuz all we used to do was smoke now just lime with a bunch of douchebags that smoke shit weed. When they fucks with us sometimes they love our hydro tho :). People mature jib! Girls at my age (18) want a guy with a car and a decent reputation that isn't bad looking so that they can parade them around.

However, regardless of how i look, I have no car, no hot bod (yet), and a "druggie" rep. That I fucking made worse the other day by sniffing a vial of coke (in the middle of a party) sitting on a cooler wolf of wall st style then another line out a baggie "flight" style. I was just trynna avoid the massive stupor man:(.

^^^lol, potato.

Fuck their maturation, though.

Treat a person like an outcast, don't be surprised when they start to act like one. I've never been that good at building bridges.... I'm a fuckin' beast if you need one burnt down, though.

I know lots of people who are openly against weed and snobby about it, then send me texts every once it a while asking me if i have a g, i'll be like "i thought u didn't smoke" they say stuff like "oh i do sometimes but not really, don't tell anybody."
so i send them a text back saying i don't have a g, then i smoke a bunch of weed.

bro i've learned to just embrace my reputation cuz one day we'd be dead and none of this would of mattered...

plus i've accepted all my flaws so their judgements don't affect me. Lions don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.

the best we can do is keep being stoners and just stay smarter than our anti-cannabis peers.
I admit i often bait people who are against cannabis into debates about it because i know that people who are against it tend to not know much about it.
And even when they do know a lot about it i still win them...
usually ends with me being called a loser stoner or whatever after they can't think of a smarter way to retort to my logic.

I like to debate but I'm very bigoted at times and it pisses my friends off. SO i just be goofy nowadays.

But one of them said "don't buy a test kit for Molly man, you're taking drugs too seriously, you'd know when you're on real molly"

I almost shot myself in the HR

lol @ "taking drugs too seriously"
i'll estimate that guy has 6 months to live when he finds a dealer who has everything.

Wow, I really can't wait for 420 this year. I thought it was kinda lame my first few years of smoking, just smoking all day and kinda wasting weed by overindulging. But now that my group of friends isn't as tight, and we don't all constantly bake each other out, it's become a day where me and my group of friends all get together, with a ridiculous amount of weed, and just smoke all day. Even though it's my norm to smoke 1+g a day, 420 has become a time to smoke until you're almost too high. It's good fun, but I can see why people don't celebrate the way I do.

Back in my undergrad days it was a great yearly gathering of all my stoner friends. It was an unusual thing for all of us to hang out together at the same time. It was definitely an excuse for us to seriously overindulge. We'd usually all pitch in and buy an ounce. Then we spent the afternoon/night doing all sorts of stuff we usually didn't bother with to get really high. Roll the fancier types of joints like tulips and braids, make some firecrackers and to finish it off buy a pack of footlong skins and try to recreate the huge joint from the first cheech and chong movie.

This kind of stuff is only fun if you've got a considerable tolerance though. Nowadays a gram will last me a week or two and smoking more than .2 pretty much knocks me out.