Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

400ug LSD and weed - Experienced - New Levels of tripping

DickDealer

Greenlighter
so last weekend i decided to finally take a plunge and do my largest dose of LSD yet, 400ug. The acid was laid on a sour patch gummy dosed at 400ug and i was told if i eat the whole thing i could start feeling the effects in like 10 minutes. I have done LSD 4 times prior to this trip but the largest dosage i had done was around 200-250ug. I dropped the gummy at 2:40pm when my friend picked me up. We had to go back to his house to pick up another friends house keys because we had planned to be chilling there because the friend was out of town. when we got to my friends house it was around 3:00 and i was sitting in the back of the car while my friend went inside and i was staring out at this bush outside and could see the blue sky through the holes of the tree. The weather outside was really nice today and the sky looked so blue it was almost purple. My friend came back to car and i told him i was feeling something and he laughed and said he couldnt wait to drop once we got to my friends house. around 3:20 we arrive at my friends house and by this point i am really feeling the acid. I feel like i am only coming up but i still feel very stimulated and happy and couldnt stop smiling. We get in the house and meet up with like 6 other friends and 1 of them come with me and my friend that was driving to goto the store to get some cigarettes for our trip. We arrive there at like 3:40 and at this point everyone in the car is tripping really hard. I being the one that lost the bet had to go into the store to pick up the cigarettes and i didnt feel straight at all. I went in there and asked for a pack of menthols and the guy totally could tell i was on something. he asked me if i was okay and why i was sweating so much and i just told him it was because i was hot outside and i quickly gave him the money got my pack and left. I get back in the car and make it back towards my friends house once i learn that his flight got cancelled and he would be coming home today so we had to leave. We all regroup at the house and decide to goto this state park about 20 minutes away. At this point it is around 4:10 and we are all tripping pretty hard. I was looking outside of the car and visual distortions were almost every where at this point. I would look at trees and see them swirl into each other. People walking on the side of the road looked morphed and disfigured. we decide to take a quick pit stop at this girls house to smoke some weed to really calm down and let the trip set in. We get there and smoke around 3 large bowls of weed from a pop can turned into a pipe. there was 10 of us so we only got like 3 hits each and made our way back to the journey towards the crazy park. Once we got there i was tripping to a huge extend and was not able to function so while my friends went to smoke weed at this park i stayed in the car. In the car is where i believe i hit my peak. as soon as they left i was all alone with my thoughts and mind. I would hear voices yelling stuff only to find out nobody was there, the trees looked as if they were spinning into each other and warped all over the place. In this car time seemed like it stood still. I decided i was going to lay on the back seat and close my eyes and just see where it was going to take me. once i did that everything went dark and i felt like i was asleep and not in my body, i was floating through this dark and colorful abyss of patterns and geometrical shapes. I heard people calling my name and things rubbing up against the car. I was in this trance for probably 25 minutes and was only awoken when my friends came back to the car and we decided to leave. 3 of the girls with us left so now it was only 7 people. We went to dairy queen and had great talks about the world and life on the drive there. We decided to go chill back at my friends house who was supposed to be gone but came back. We were smoking cigarettes and vape and just felt really good. I was feeling more normal by this time and it was probably around 7ish. 2 of my friends had to leave so we decided we should leave to and go smoke some more weed. We made it to the spot and smoked around 2 more bowls out of the trusty old can. we got back in the car and for some reason at this point i couldnt stop laughing. I would look at my friend and non stop fits of laughter would come out of my mouth. We went back to my friends house and chilled then everyone went home and i went back to my house and finished off what weed i had left and went to bed around 3:30am. i slept most of the next day and felt tired for the next 3 days. I overall thought this was a good trip and thought i learned some valuable insight from it, although i think im not going to do acid for a while because it was very emotionally straning.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_difficult
roacode_sublingual
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled