• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

400mg Pure MDMA Parachuted

Smoking is really weird for me on MDMA.. First of all cause I have no idea how fast time is going by, sometimes I think I've been smoking for 10 minutes and realise I can't have had more than 1 toke. Also I can take the deepest pulls ever and still feel almost nothing, so it doesn't do that much for me :(

Good idea about the bucket cause i threw up into it as soon as i picked it up and now im starting to sweat and my hearts beating really fast, but im starting to feel really happy, just put some trance on and my headphones and i feel perfect. Is this normal as well?

yes. That's definitely normal. You'll be just fine, but you'll probably get rather fucked up. An average dose for MDxx is 100 - 150mg. 400mg is still quite safe, though, so enjoy you're roll. You're going to have a blast!!

Yeah you'll be fine, and if at any point you think you're about to overdose: The lethal dose for MDMA is A LOT higher (in the grams)

I am standing outside taking deep fresh cold breaths of winter air and everytime i take a breath i get a rush of euphoric happiness. I feel unbelievably amazing right now.
@LSDMDMA&AMP: I cant get into ED chat cause im using my cellphone and i dont have a computer.

I don't know about this... I hope the OP tested or somehow knew that it was mdma. I dropped for the first time in ten years, and I don't know what the molly weighed by itself but I know gelcaps and all weighed .6. supposedly pure and the contents of the capsule looked like a bunch of crystals it actually sparkled in the light. That was my first roll in ten years and I wish I could roll that way again. So much so that I am going to take a break of at least 5 years. Have a good time buddy and enjoy it because without a long break you won't get it again.

haha
is everybody just getting MDMA thats cut to piss because you dont need close to .4 or .6 to roll absolute balls..especially without a tolerance..

oops.
looks like im joining the partay
i ate aboot half of my molly..
got that feeling in teh pit of my stomach now lol
the smell of molly brings back memories LOL.

Chew gum, not your mouth!!!!! You don't want to feel the way I do right now after last nights roll. :) Have fun bruddah