• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

400mg of Oxycodone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregister

If I take 400mg, yes, milligrams, I mean 5 tablets of 80mg, with no prior experience with opiates, what are the chances that I will overdose. My only drug experience is about an ounce of weed EVER smoked. Not at once, but in a lifetime. Also, I weigh about 130 lbs., and is 5'7".

Last edited by a moderator:
DO NOT take 400mg of oxycodone or even just one 80mg or even 40mg of oxycodone. You will die if you do this. A lot of people have overdosed and died this way, from taking large doses of opiates, even experienced users who have a tolerance.

Also if you take opiates don't combine them with alcohol, or any benzos.

If you must take opiates take only a 5mg percocet orally, or only 10mg at the most. I'm moving this to basic drug discussion for you. Stay safe.

Last edited:
Sounds great if you want to end up in the ER or dead. Seriously if this isn't a suicide attempt you need to educate yourself about opiate dosages.

Idk why you would take 400mg of oxy at once with no prior experience. Sounds like a suicide attempt. 15-20mg will provide a nice high for you

If you are serious, then either you are suicidal or ignorant. Either way, please dont do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.