• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 40 mg phentermine

stimulantslug

Greenlighter
guys what are your experience with this? i done alot of research into this pill and read nothing about how much of a stimulating pill this is. i got this pill for the purpose of staying awake and alert and focused, i could of got ritalin , but ritalin had me feeling a dirty high for like 20 mins as the peak then the rest is a shitty feel, where as this phentermine kept me wired as fuck for about 7 hours straight.. ( i play online poker for a living ) , i know these pills are for weight loss, but holy shit i felt like i had taken adderall or dexampthetamine i was that fucking wired, didn't sleep , and yet all the reviews i read about this drug are nothing but stuff about weight loss, no stim reviews or anything, like its not known by many people wtf? all i can say is, this shit is a powerful stim and i can see why its a weight loss drug, i couldnt eat a dam thing. kept me up like nothing else , peace

Glad it helped but it is pretty well known as a stimulant but normally not as powerful as you experienced. I find tolerance builds fast to it too.

No harm done, but it's actually common knowledge that Phentermine (Adipex) is a central nervous system stimulant like KC5 said, it's just not indicated for the same purposes that other Amphetamines typically are, so you're not likely to find reviews on any mainstream sites regarding it's central nervous system effects.