• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

40 mg methadone capsules

kkgb1035

Bluelighter
I have a chance to get some 40mg methadone capsules that are from a French pharmaceutical company.
They are a capsule with white on one side and a brownish red on the other with 40mg printed on.

Anyone know anything about these?
Are they dofferent from the 10mg mallinckrodt ones that I'm used to??
Also can you iv these?(please no lectures on how shooting pills is bad,I appreciate the care but I'm well aware)

Any feedback helps!
Thank you

I don't have any experience with these, only 10 mg tablets. If you're not getting these prescribed by a doctor, it's not legal to purchase scheduled drugs from online pharmacies. You would need a valid prescription. They passed a law making this illegal, The Ryan Haight Act after he passed away from drugs he had bought from the internet. He was a fellow Bluelighter.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/content/129-February-12th-Bluelight-goes-Black-in-memoriam

This is a long read but informative.
https://www.thefix.com/content/online-pharmacies-prescription-drug-abuse-epidemic?page=all

I have never shot methadone tablets. With pills, there a lots of fillers and binders. I imagine it can be done, using a wheel filter. Be safe.

What a coincidence I saw them on the darknet too :»/

Don't shoot methadone it has a propensity to make blood clot even in Ampoule form and don't use it to get high it's hard on the heart

What a coincidence I saw them on the darknet too :»/

Don't shoot methadone it has a propensity to make blood clot even in Ampoule form and don't use it to get high it's hard on the heart

Is it safe to say ther same as the ten mg tablets but in capsules and 40mg?

I'm confused. Do they even make 40 mg methadone capsules like the one OP is describing. If this is going to much into a pill ID or something that is not allowed sorry for the mix up. How do we know these are not formulated on the black market at which point do we even know that they would contain methadone. I know in the U.S they stopped making the 40 mg tabs but maybe that is incorrect. Never heard of capsules. Now who knows in France. I quickly tried to look up a capsule version of methadone but could not find one. I bet at one point in some country this does exist in a capsule preparation.

We don't do pill identification on here. Identifying the pill is something you will have to accomplish yourself, but if they are legitimate, it should take you about 30 seconds of mouse clicking to adequately verify. As far as injecting Methadone, regardless of the fillers in the pills, it is especially caustic, so no matter how well you filter your solution for injection, you will still be dealing with Methadone's inherent causticity. I killed the main vein on my right arm by injecting Methadone a total of 5 times over the course of a week and it is now gone for good.

You should avoid the practice my friend. Your in slightly better circumstances if you happen upon the ampoules intended for injection use, but due to the above specified reason, you should probably abstain.

If you are looking to beat the shitty onset of action which Methadone is known for, the best way to do this is by administering your solution rectally. Onset of effect will be about 15 minutes compared to 3+ hours for oral. IV use is almost always more recreational and enjoyable, but if you look at this scenario with a bit of rationality, you'll realize that the short and long-term risks of injection Methadone outweigh the positive effects. Bioavailability is already pretty good for Methadone anyway.