• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4 substituted trypt (4-aco-met) + MXP combo?

dbsk1960

Greenlighter
Hey all,

I'm planning a trip tomorrow composing of 50 mg's of MXP + 30 mg's of 4-aco-met. Has anyone had experience combining the two? Doesn't necessarily have to be 4-aco-met but any 4 substituted trypt. I know MXP is relatively a new RC so I wasn't able to find any information about the combination of these two drugs. I was planning to take the MXP first, then orally taking the 4-aco-met 1 hour in as I've noticed MXP takes roughly 2 hours for the come up (at least for me). Any advice or input is appreciated. Also worse comes to worse, I was planning to take an etizolam to bring me back to a general sanity baseline.

DBSK

No but do report back! 4 aco met and MXE is one of my favorite combo's. MXP does not interest me due to the varied and often unfavorable reports. Much rather just do 20 mg of 3 meo pcp. :)

Last edited:
No but do report back! 4 aco met and MXE is one of my favorite combo's. MXP does not interest me due to the varied and often unfavorable reports. Much rather just do 20 mg of 5 meo pcp. :)

Will definitely report back. How did you space out the timing between the met and MXE?

IM MXE. Oral 4 aco met, obviously 4 aco met first and then IM MXE 10-20 minutes later. People talk of "ego death" well I think dangerous and pffftttt. At the same time here I am talking about a potentially lethal combination of drugs. One guy has dies IVing MXE and MDAI. My advice is be careful and dose appropriately for your level of experience/tolerance. Hedonism is what psychedelics are for me. Of late I have been IMing MXE and 4 aco dmt in the one dose. At present I have some 3 meo pcp a bucket load of 2cb and 2ce along with 4 aco dmt and 4 ho mipt... Obviously I'm insane and no right minded individual who reads this should attempt what I'm talking about, HR and all that stuff.

Last edited:
i've tried 3C-E, 2C-D with MXP and the combo was fantastic. i can only imagine that MXP does also well with tryptamines. will be my next trial.. straight to LSD & MXP.

Alright boys, down the hatch it went. Its been already a hour and half. I will keep this thread updated as Im by my lonesome self tonight :(

One of the craziest trips of my life hands down. Had its ups and ups.. and well kept going up until I couldn't take it anymore

T: 7:30PM Ingested 60 mgs of MXP in a gelatin capsule
T: 8:30 PM Ingested 25 mgs of 4-aco-met
T: 9-10 PM Things just start taking off from here, I was getting dissociation but no visuals from the met yet. Until suddenly It hit me HARD. By hard I meant it hit me literally like a train of both drugs and I just took off from there. I had so much euphoria and energy, I literally felt like I couldve broken anything in the house and have never been so amped up before. Weird experience to say the least since the dissociation was coming in waves in and out. The visuals kicked in hard and everything was just floating around, music sounded so damn good, and it almost gave me energy. Weird to say it, but the peaks of songs would correlate to the amount of energy I had.

T: 10-11 PM This is when things started to go bad. Very bad.... I was experiencing an emotional break down and really taking a hard look at myself. Questioning things about my life and what I'm doing. It felt like I was going insane. The visuals kept increasing so much that I started to have mini seizures if I would call it that. Everytime I would look at my phone screen or a laptop, the screen would start shaking and I had to look away or else I felt like I would've passed out for looking at it. From that point on, the visual seizures increased and I couldn't even look at anything remotely resembling a source of light. I knew it was getting bad, and I knew for some reason that this drug was still going to keep on increasing. This is when I decided enough was enough, it was fun while it lasted but any longer and I felt like I was headed to a dark place I wouldnt be able to come back from or might have needed to go to the hospital. So I popped 2 etizolams instantly, laid down and laid for what felt like hours but in reality was jsut 30 minutes. I got up and everything was back to baseline. The visuals had all gone away for the most part, and no more seizure like moments from looking at screens.

In hindsight, if I did not decide to take 2 etizolams when I did, the trip would've increased in such a manner that my body and mind were not going to be able to handle it. So I'm glad I called it quits when I did. Gotta say, one of the best times I've ever tripped but combining these two chemicals together made me realize there is a very.. and i mean VERY fine line between the best times and going to the worst times. Advice for people considering to take this combo: start the MXP LOW and DO NOT REDOSE. And always have some benzos or etizolams to bring you down when it gets bad. Because it did get bad for me, but I'm just thankful to be back.