Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4 substituted party of sorts

Peacephrog1972

Bluelighter
So I just took app. 12mg of 4 aco-det, 4 aco-met, 4 ho-met, and 4 ho-mipt

Should be interesting....only have a 6 day break, so tolerance may become a factor, but not much as It was like 6 weeks before that that I had anything

Will update with results

Nice wrap around gimmickry type of visuals.....no mental anything....jUst pure visuals....I don't understand how this could be so different from mushrooms but it is night and day difference

Be safe indeed. Though at least the chems you chose are pretty safe.

I am going to go on a tear here, because I'm probably the biggest ass hat of all.

Anyway, do follow up on what that trip was like. Thanks.

I also did this once.
When I moved the RC's from my ziplock bags to glass vials, I licked the remainder of the bags from 4HOMET, 4HOMIPT, 4HODIPT, 4HODET, 4ACODET, 4ACODIPT and 4ACODMT.

I didn't weigh so I don't know how much of each it was, I didn't expect much to happen because I thought the amount was so tiny.
Was *way* more active than I had presumed it to be. Supervisual indeed. It was a regular afternoon and I danced for a few hours in my living room, alone. Wonderful :)

Haha, quite the combo. That's like a psychedelic buffet.

Yeah, depending on many factors, I'd guess that just licking the bags will have at least a few mg's worth of material. So the amount could easily add up to a dose that is way past the threshold with that many substances. Wow. Some of you make me look quite tame. -_-

Yeah, the end result was a way better trip then any of them by there's elf...

Quite visual.....over all it was really like taking the best qualities out of those chems and putting them together ....I guess that's what I was hoping for, and what I got was the best funniest trip I've had on. 4 sub

I would guess I took around 50-60mg overall

I also did this once.
When I moved the RC's from my ziplock bags to glass vials, I licked the remainder of the bags from 4HOMET, 4HOMIPT, 4HODIPT, 4HODET, 4ACODET, 4ACODIPT and 4ACODMT.
Never consume unmeasured amounts of potent research chemicals. Show caution, previously these things have caused dangerous overdoses.

Never consume unmeasured amounts of potent research chemicals. Show caution, previously these things have caused dangerous overdoses.

Not doubting you, as I tend to give the benefit of the doubt automatically, but do you have a link to support that? I couldn't find any of that sort of info, specifically for the 4 sub trypts.

Thanks.

For sure.....I would of never taken it if I thought for a moment that is was dangerous.....I've done all 4 seperate multiple times at the range of 30-50mg

Indeed, I could've sworn that it is agreed upon that the 4 sub trypts are one of the safest set of substances around. It was one of the major reasons I chose miprocin in the first place. o_O

You are absolutely right, and now I wouldn't do this anymore. But back then I did, and nothing bad happened. No bodyload, just visuals, euphoria and a nice psychedelic shower which did a reset of my psyche.

BTW I also had lots of phenethylamines but I licked those bags seperately. Yes, taking unmeasured amounts is unsafe, but if one were to do it, 4HO-tryptamines are the more benign psychedelics to do such an experiment, IMO.

You are absolutely right, and now I wouldn't do this anymore. But back then I did, and nothing bad happened. No bodyload, just visuals, euphoria and a nice psychedelic shower which did a reset of my psyche.

BTW I also had lots of phenethylamines but I licked those bags seperately. Yes, taking unmeasured amounts is unsafe, but if one were to do it, 4HO-tryptamines are the more benign psychedelics to do such an experiment, IMO.

They are. I've literally been searching for any info that proves the 4 HO's are dangerous in any way. Of course, there's the standard mental issues just like with any psychedelic, but if your mind is healthy, without any conditions, and you have a strong mental state then it will have no ill effect.

I wish people wouldn't say such things without proper research or facts. I will continue to search because I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and I'm going to assume he found something to back it up. I'll report back if I find anything or not.

Sigh. Wasted my time. The closest thing I found was an anecdotal report, but he/she seems to have a heart condition so for that kind of person, absolutely any drug that raises hr and bp will have a negative effect. Aka, this person is physically unhealthy so this is cancelled out. If someone wants to consider miprocin dangerous because of this then so are pain relievers, antidepressants, caffeine and running. They all raise hr/bp too. o_O

The caveat is that it is still considered a research chemical, and with the research at a very incomplete stage, the ld50 for miprocin and many others are unknown.

But with the fact that there is no recorded death from shrooms, and with this substance being very similar structure-wise, this is probably one of the reasons why miprocin is generally considered safe even at high doses. Not to mention, there are no recorded deaths and obviously this has been out for such a long time, there are a lot of anecdotal reports confirming its physical safety. I'd guess at least in the tens of thousands, considering it has been out for at least a decade. So with zero deaths recorded, that's saying a lot.

One of the reasons I love this place so much is that if someone is spouting off nonsense (aka wrong), there are many smart people here that will come flying to correct false information. So please correct me if necessary, all of ya smarties out there. :)

That being said, I'm sure there are plenty of RC's put there that are for surely dangerous and some that have the potential for danger

But as previously stated the sub 4 class of tryptamines seem to be very safe suffice you don't do something stupid like ingest a half of a gram or something crazy like that

And I'm pretty sure I stated in my opening statement that I did indeed weigh them out 12-15mg per chem....I say 12-15 because is don't have a scale that weighs down to .0001......just .001 which I assume can vary by 2-3 mg