• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-MPD (4-methylpentedrone)

It's a homologue of meow meow, 4-MMC.

The methyl group is probably going to make it very more ish just like meow meow.
How is it compared to mephedrone? I like 4MMC, but i love apvp/aphp/mdphp etc.

It's exactly the same molecule as mephedrone, except there are a few carbon atoms added to the chain at the beta chain. I'm not sure that that's the right one because I'm not the greatest chemist in the world
That's actually the alpha carbon side chain that's different. The beta carbon is where the oxygen is double bonded.

I would expect this to be more like pentedrone than 4-mmc, but I suppose I could be incorrect.

I didn't care for pentedrone. Nowhere near as nice as a-PVP.

That's actually the alpha carbon side chain that's different. The beta carbon is where the oxygen is double bonded.

I would expect this to be more like pentedrone than 4-mmc, but I suppose I could be incorrect.

I didn't care for pentedrone. Nowhere near as nice as a-PVP.
I have not tried pentedrone. Is it as underwhelming as a-phip? It was garbage.

I have not tried a-phip.

Pentedrone was very stimmy but with no euphoria. Very stimulating though.
Ok. Like dex-amph? I find it stimulating but calming, without euphoria. I have ADHD though..

More like methcathinone but with even less euphoria.
Uh huh.
Anyway i am going to try 4-MPD soon, but as usual, i will slam it.. it is supposed to be large and pure crystals, and IV dosage 35-70mg. It can be vaped and snorted too, but i like to shoot mephedrone, so i think i like this one shooted too...

Uh huh.
Anyway i am going to try 4-MPD soon, but as usual, i will slam it.. it is supposed to be large and pure crystals, and IV dosage 35-70mg. It can be vaped and snorted too, but i like to shoot mephedrone, so i think i like this one shooted too...
That dosage sounds more in line with pentadrone than 4-MMC, too.

I would expect this to be more like 4-methyl-PVP (aka pyrovalerone) than 4-mmc. Pyrovalerone sounded like kind of a dud to me. It's only schedule IV for a reason and that reason is lack of abuse liability.

That dosage sounds more in line with pentadrone than 4-MMC, too.

I would expect this to be more like 4-methyl-PVP (aka pyrovalerone) than 4-mmc. Pyrovalerone sounded like kind of a dud to me. It's only schedule IV for a reason and that reason is lack of abuse liability.
I absolutely love mdpv and a-PVP, never tried that 4-methyl-pvp.

I absolutely love mdpv and a-PVP, never tried that 4-methyl-pvp.
I loved MDPV and A-PVP too. I didn't care for pentadrone much.

Pyrovalerone (4-METHYL-PVP) was a prescription medication for obesity.

You guys make me cry talking about MDPV and PVP...my all time favorites that I guess are now lost to history. Anyways 4-MPD was unremarkable for me and I would definitely place it as something near pentedrone. Hopefully you will get a better batch than I did...but I have never slammed anything and perhaps that's what you have to do with these; good luck, hoping for the best

I Lost My interest for this compound, heard so much negative feedback. (Not much euphoria, vasoconstriction, heart problems, short acting and dull/Boring)

I have not tried pentedrone. Is it as underwhelming as a-phip? It was garbage.
have you tried NEP? I love NEP to be honest, even if it's pretty mild euphoria wise, but it's sexual enhancement and feeling of content and relative lack of side effects compared to its potency are a win-win for me..
I guess 4-MPD would be call 4-MeP instead of 4-MPD, as NEP is N-Ethyl-Pentedrone. I also think 4-MPD would be more similar to NEP than to 4-MMC, but interesting nonetheless.

You guys make me cry talking about MDPV and PVP...my all time favorites that I guess are now lost to history. Anyways 4-MPD was unremarkable for me and I would definitely place it as something near pentedrone. Hopefully you will get a better batch than I did...but I have never slammed anything and perhaps that's what you have to do with these; good luck, hoping for the best
In my opinion when new substances/rcs appear in the horizon there's always the same problem: different synth batches/routes or straight scams...
that seemed to happen with 3/4(don't remember exactly)F-PVP. Some people said it was amazing and some other people said it was inactive of even poisonous..
for some it was the best pyro since a-php/pvp and for some others was crap.

So probably if the guys doing the synth or selling it don't "want it" to become the next big thing, they wouldn't care so much in selling a proper product, or maybe the chemists were not doing their best performance or they wanted to save money instead of creating the next 4-MMC.
Probably that's the main issue lately with RCs specially cathinones and stims. They are addictive enough so they don't care too much in creating a good product, only cover costs and all...
Surprisingly I think that chinese bathtub chemists were doing better synths in terms of euphoric shit back in the 2010s till most RCs got banned, probably they had better access to good precursors and in Europe there's more regulations which makes the synths more sloppy. I don't know,
perhaps it's the total opposite and the "bad synths" are the most euphoric (brain fuckery).

edit: I have a deja vu... probably I explained this theory of mine somewhere else.. but anyway..

have you tried NEP? I love NEP to be honest, even if it's pretty mild euphoria wise, but it's sexual enhancement and feeling of content and relative lack of side effects compared to its potency are a win-win for me..
I guess 4-MPD would be call 4-MeP instead of 4-MPD, as NEP is N-Ethyl-Pentedrone. I also think 4-MPD would be more similar to NEP than to 4-MMC, but interesting nonetheless.
No i have not. Propably will not try it. It is really hard and difficult for me to IV, and i heard this substance does not give much euphoria or rush so i decided to not try it. I must be sure If i IV, The substance has to Be pushy and rushy and euphoric 😜

No i have not. Propably will not try it. It is really hard and difficult for me to IV, and i heard this substance does not give much euphoria or rush so i decided to not try it. I must be sure If i IV, The substance has to Be pushy and rushy and euphoric 😜
NEP is pretty rushy in high dosages, I like it'
it also has some serotonin glow which I love, being a bit mdma-like in higher dosages. Seems that it has not serotonin reuptake inhibitor actions so who knows what's that...
NEP is mostly NE dominant but has some dopamine too.
Never tried IVing, I'm honestly afraid of those ROAs, but surely some person here has tried NEP IVed.

I used to IV mdpv/a-PVP/a-php/mdphp/4f-pvp and i absolutely got The best Rush with a-PVP. I'm sad it IS so hard to find these days and i have not used it since 2018. Soo long time ago. I have Been trying to find some good alternative to it, i have not found it. Only Crystal meth feels better than a-PVP. But i love cathinones and i wish to find some nice RC.