Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(4-MeO-PCP / 160 mg) + (MDMA / 600 mg) + (AM-2201 / 20 mg) First 4-MeO-PCP trip

Zedoric

Bluelighter
So this was my first time on 4-MeO-PCP, not including a tiny line a few days back when I got it which I felt nothing from but felt safe to test it later. Bought a gram of it, a fairly fine white powder, not rocky like Methoxetamine. Trying this stuff since MXE got made illegal.
I also got 100mg of AM-2201, an amazing legal cannabinoid for those who don't know it, and 1.2g of MDMA. It was just me and my mate having this stuff, but here's how it went.

Started on the MDMA first at 6 in the evening, and we finished it off by 10. We went through 20mg of the smoke throughout that, not having to use much at all because of its strength, but just sprinkled little bits into roll-ups. We were both taking turns mixing DnB and jungle and by 11 we cracked out the 4-MeO-PCP. We both had a 80mg line to start off, could feel it go up but didn't get any unpleasant feeling, so we carried on mixing. I was waiting for the typical signs of dissociation, some body feelings, wonky vision ect. I think it must of been the MDMA keeping me above that, since I was spun out when I noticed everything looked like anime, it literally looked like I was in a cartoon. My friend felt wobbly unlike me, but we both got another 80mg line each and carried on listening to music.

After that line I went into some crazy semi-conscious 'K-hole', I know its not the right word since its not even K but its the only way I can think of it. I lived in my own apartment where I could only look at a tiny part of the floor, with 3 bar stools in view and a draw I could open under them (None of thats in my room). My friend was a celebrity in my world who kept popping in, and all he would say to me was 'Go to sleep man' and 'Seen my tobacco?'. When he visited I would have fun, I could strip away layers of the cartoon and replace them with my eyes. I also saw my 2 feet off floor look like it was the size of my house and shrink again.

Unfortunately I can't re-cap details for you, I had some amnesia from it, MDMA wouldn't of helped that, and I wasn't even aware of the trip or that I was on drugs until a few hours after I came out of it. I went into it about 1 in the morning and knew who I was again gone 6.

My mate told me what I was like after I came round, apparently when he was there I would just look really confused at him and not respond, except for when he asked me to count to 10, I never made it past 5 and don't even remember counting :p

The day after I had a really nice after glow, my vision didn't get back to normal until the next morning and the afterglow was very similar to K, I felt strangely great, didn't even feel bad from the MDMA which is a rare one :p

All in all, I loved the experience, but I am a psychedelic fan and love being confused and challenged mentally. My mates theory on the cartoons is the AM-2201, he says he's gone into cartoons twice from smoking loads of weed with K.

Sorry just realized this is in wrong section, meant for trip reports.

good to hear you had a good one on it . think its time i indulged in this again myself

it's a lot of fun, that was the only time I didn't feel any wobble or physical feeling from it though. I watched Dogma on it and as if its not hard enough to follow the story the t.v was bouncing to my bottom left and back again pretty fast.